Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex returned after 6 months NC

LM98

Reaction score
They always come back do they?

I (M 24) went 100% no contact after my ex (F 21) dumped/ghosted (LDR) me about 6 months ago, and recently she rang me asking how I was, apologizing for leaving the face of the earth, telling me how special I was blah blah blah. She also confessed seeing another man over the summer (most likely right after dumped me) but they were no longer together because she treated her like trash lol

These women are absolutely ridiculous!! Why are they so stupid sometimes? It’s just laughable really

It’s the same girl in my original post that brought me here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/ghosted-by-ex-i-though-was-special.273466/

Reaction score
Ignore. Do not given into the temptation. She just wants validation. If she was actually into you man, she would have not dumped you. It's just for them to feel they have someone. They are ****ing weak, and they need someone to validate them. Since you got dumped and you did not dump her, she knows you are weak and would take her back any second. Go get a massage or something, or distract yourself with texting other girls. Sit there and smile that she is crawling back. Nothing is more satisfying then seeing them try to come back. You should celebrate. Go read the Just Got Dumped Guide on here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/the-just-got-dumped-guide.155594/

Every time she reaches out, and you don't answer, you should go celebrate lol. It's very satisfying.

If you even accidentally answer her or even message her back, you have lost and she will perceive you as weak, and then she is done with you!

Last edited: