Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex problem

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this girl, who has recently broke up with her boyfriend (few weeks ago), is giving me high IL. Weel everything works fine, except one thing.

Her ex is showing major AFC BS, almost stalking her. Sending emails blabla. This gril shows me some of the mails he's sending (it aint pretty) but i have little trouble how to react to those mails.

He's is telling her that she's coldhearted and a ***** for ignoring him. (I told her that she should ignore him, then he would get the message).

What is the best way to react on this mails she sending me, she clearly wants some response from me??

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her

Dont waste your time on a girl with baggage.....You are a fool to get involved with that....this girl is obviously AFC and isnt telling him that things are over, and why settle for a girl who wont go after what she wants and tell what she doesnt want to **** off...Move on my friend......

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's something of a test going on here...

Sustain has part of an answer for this--assuming this testing her means of manipulating you into being her white knight (her big man, her protector--which is a big southern thing, but not limited there..)

If you want and feel the need to step into this role, then you know what to do. Meatheads would do this naturally.
I agree with Sustain, don't waste your time. Unless you're a Meathead and proud of it.

Otherwise, I would say don't make her problems your problem.

This is her issue for her to deal with.

You don't have to spell this out for her, you can let her know non-verbally or keep it simple---say "you'll have to resolve this" and let her know non-verbally (tone of voice, the way you say it) that this will have to be resolved in short order or she won't make it with you.

Usually this works with non-loser women since they love a challenge and you will have just issued one---you stated that you expect a certain upper-class behavior and will accept nothing less and she will have to resolve this pronto to keep up.

9 times out of 10, they keep up.

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, carefull what you're getting into. I just had an experience with a chick like this about a month ago.
A great friend of mine for a long long time, always liked her, she apparantly always liked me (but was with this chump 3 years).

She dumps him, I end up making out with her shortly after. I havent heard from her in person since (other than the odd conversation on ICQ/email, which I had to initiate).

Its not fun being the rebound guy.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just write back saying "Thanks, thats the best laugh I've had in ages... what a d!ckhe@d! I can see why you got rid of him"

Show her you are cool and this kind of cr@p doesn't worry you.

Its possible/probable if you start giving 'serious' advice on how to handle her problems, you will become her new best friend