"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Ex problem from the past, need thoughts and opinions.

G-Star

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Hello everyone on SoSuave.

After browsing on these forums for awhile, I have finally decided to post my first thread regarding my problem. However, I hope I can chat to someone on MSN as I do not want to provide details on to the public.

Basically my problem is with dealing my ex-girlfriend, I am having troubles with letting go of the past and still think about my ex. I know getting back together with my ex is impossible, however, I still seek the answers to why the relationship went wrong, so I can make sure that I do not make the same mistakes again in future relationships. Can any fellow members on SoSuave help me out? I need your thoughts and opinions on my situation. Really appreciate if fellow DJs can chat to me privately. Thanks.


Yours faithfully,

G-Star
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

G-Star

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Hi Jester,

May I add you in AIM? What is your email address for AIM? Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

G-Star
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Originally posted by G-Star
however, I still seek the answers to why the relationship went wrong, so I can make sure that I do not make the same mistakes again in future relationships.
For the love of God... stop thinking like this!!! All women are different and will appreciate different behaviours from their men. I don't mean that you should just be an inconsiderate prick and expect a girl to take it, no... obviously you show her respect.

BUT!!! What you need to start thinking is: "Well, now I know what NOT to look for in a woman, the next one is going to be better!"

Now, you will hopefully realise soon, that the only time you think about your ex is when you are sitting around doing nothing, the solution is pretty obvious... STOP sitting around and doing nothing. The best way to do that is to find a better woman, upgrade, just like you would your car after you got sick of it.
 
Top