Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex problem from the past, need thoughts and opinions.

G-Star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone on SoSuave.

After browsing on these forums for awhile, I have finally decided to post my first thread regarding my problem. However, I hope I can chat to someone on MSN as I do not want to provide details on to the public.

Basically my problem is with dealing my ex-girlfriend, I am having troubles with letting go of the past and still think about my ex. I know getting back together with my ex is impossible, however, I still seek the answers to why the relationship went wrong, so I can make sure that I do not make the same mistakes again in future relationships. Can any fellow members on SoSuave help me out? I need your thoughts and opinions on my situation. Really appreciate if fellow DJs can chat to me privately. Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

G-Star

G-Star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Jester,

May I add you in AIM? What is your email address for AIM? Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

G-Star

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by G-Star
however, I still seek the answers to why the relationship went wrong, so I can make sure that I do not make the same mistakes again in future relationships.
For the love of God... stop thinking like this!!! All women are different and will appreciate different behaviours from their men. I don't mean that you should just be an inconsiderate prick and expect a girl to take it, no... obviously you show her respect.

BUT!!! What you need to start thinking is: "Well, now I know what NOT to look for in a woman, the next one is going to be better!"

Now, you will hopefully realise soon, that the only time you think about your ex is when you are sitting around doing nothing, the solution is pretty obvious... STOP sitting around and doing nothing. The best way to do that is to find a better woman, upgrade, just like you would your car after you got sick of it.