Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex-one-itis keeps inviting me for lunch (and I keep turning down her offers)

Akuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a one-itis with this girl for a while. We used to hang out relatively often, then she found a boyfriend, we stopped hanging out... and you know the story. Earlier this year I decided to cut off all contact. All was good till recently. She's being e-mailing me over and over to have diner. I turned down all of her offers (at least 5 times, maybe more), but she keeps asking. Last week, she e-mailed me asking if I was mad at her. My reply was something like this: "No, not at all. Just busy. Maybe later. -me"

Today, I received yet another e-mail asking me if I wanted to have diner with her and a common friend (whom I don't really want to see either) next week.

How to handle this? Do I just politely decline again? :crazy:

changeherways

Don Juan
Reaction score
Akuma said:
How to handle this? Do I just politely decline again? :crazy:
simple line:

"look; im a busy man. i only have time in my life for women who are more than friends"

keep your ground and dont apologize or give in no matter what sh!t she throws at you.

she'll most likely call you an a$$ and be on her way.

changeherways

Don Juan
Reaction score
simple line:

"look; im a busy man. i only have time in my life for women who are more than friends"

keep your ground and dont apologize or give in no matter what sh!t she throws at you.

she'll most likely call you an azz and be on her way.