Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex Name drop (unintentional?)

Injess

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am new to Don Juan- ing and constantly need advice from experienced Don Juan's so don't laugh at me. Anyways I was cuddling with my girl and we fell asleep, she gets a call from her friend and the friend asks her who she with *grogglily*she says she is with her ex (she used his name). Now I understood she was sleepy and all and at first I didn't care, but am still perplexed about it you know. Help an infant Don Juan out I just can't leave.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be fooled, she ashamed to be with you.

What that means to you? I don't know.

Did you just meet her last night, have you been dating for a few months? And yes, you can leave, and is probably what I would do unless this girl is h0e and I'm only their for the sex.

In my opinion she sounds like a h0e, and if that's the case anything that comes out her mouth is complete bul****, everything anything. H0es are to be used, for s3x, cooking, cleaning ect., nothing they say is to be scrutinized or taken seriously. H0es, cheat, lie and manipulate, using s3x as a weapon, taking them seriously is a futile attempt done by naive boys. Once you understand this concept you can call yourself a man.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you just meet her last night, have you been dating for a few months?
Also, when did that relationship end? If she was with him long term and recently broke up it could be slip of the tongue. Most likely she still has feelings for him. Need more context.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, that would disqualify her for anything more than plate status for the time being...

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
She's prolly still fvcking the ex idk but you should start preparing to disregard her soon.

She disrespected you to the max, sleepy or not, she must be use to using the exes name, what does that tell you