Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex moved on still messages me.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, my ex moved on but she still messages me. Not hard core interest but little things here and there. She said if I wanted to contact her, only text her. She doesn’t want me to talk to her in person.

I saw the new guy too. She moved on in about 2 months…fyi…I don’t know all the details but I’m sure they’re fkng.

Any advice?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you provide a little more information? What's your question?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I was your age, I can recall experiencing the mystery of ex's and their intentions. It's perfectly normal.

Given the facts that she's setting parameters (texting only) is not a good look for her.
A: Any text response from you will provide her with attention and at no cost to her
and/or
B: She might want her cake and eat it too (not breaking off with the new guy, but also not being loyal to him).

Tempting and mysterious as it might be, I hate to break it to you... but there's no lottery to be won here. The longer you stay invested (even if it's just a small amount) the more it'll end up stinging.

My below advice might seem a bit over the top, but it sure as heII will demonstrate balls of steel.

screen capture her message (the one where she reaches out).
Send it with an email to the boyfriend's social media page with the below message:
"Just giving you a heads up (if my girl was reaching out to her ex, I'd want to know and I'm sure you would too). If you bring this up to her, then hopefully you can put a stop to her contacting me.
Regards"

Unless you block her number, I can almost guarantee, she'll start blowing your phone up with (not so nice) text messages. Of course, do not respond (no matter the buttons she attempts to push). Instead... just smile; knowing that the bullet you dodged was put in a slingshot and given back to her.

Last edited:

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on = it's done and is over. Texting you or calling you, I even had them show up at my work place, is to double check that you're beta and to string you along. They have no intentions of fing you at this point. But if you chase her it's a big ego boost.

Doesn't mean you can't screw them again. Just invite her to your place and tell her to bring a bottle if she wants back. No wanty back, no chaty chaty.

Essentially, she left you right, now she's contacting again. It's kind of her way of pulling back and then appearing again your picture so that you chase her again. If you really did good with her and strang her along on an emotional ride, they can do this for years to come, make your online life miserable, contact your exes, call your parents, etc. Even get married and still do that. Those that you didn't pull back on and they don't have emotional attachment to you, those that left you first, they will just give a try and get lost.

Don't be that guy that has to jump on this opportunity. Because girl who still has feelings to you won't leave you alone easily.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never respond to any of her texts again. She's out of your life forever.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never respond to any of her texts again. She's out of your life forever.
Yes. That's why I love sosuave. This is the only solution.
Move on = it's done and is over. Texting you or calling you, I even had them show up at my work place, is to double check that you're beta and to string you along. They have no intentions of fing you at this point. But if you chase her it's a big ego boost.

Doesn't mean you can't screw them again. Just invite her to your place and tell her to bring a bottle if she wants back. No wanty back, no chaty chaty.

Essentially, she left you right, now she's contacting again. It's kind of her way of pulling back and then appearing again your picture so that you chase her again. If you really did good with her and strang her along on an emotional ride, they can do this for years to come, make your online life miserable, contact your exes, call your parents, etc. Even get married and still do that. Those that you didn't pull back on and they don't have emotional attachment to you, those that left you first, they will just give a try and get lost.

Don't be that guy that has to jump on this opportunity. Because girl who still has feelings to you won't leave you alone easily.
Yes. It's a beta check up. Basically there is no win for a dude in this situation( as in winning her, the win is peace of mind); you either wised up and moved on without a chance of getting back together, or you are still beta and she'll punish you for that. Either way you wont ever get her back in a submissive state.

The moment you truly let her go, the universe will pick up on it, and she'll realize you maybe actually was a REAL man after all..by giving in to her demands you beta b1tch yourself again and again and again..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a beta check up. Basically there is no win for a dude in this situation( as in winning her, the win is peace of mind); you either wised up and moved on without a chance of getting back together, or you are still beta and she'll punish you for that. Either way you wont ever get her back in a submissive state.

The moment you truly let her go, the universe will pick up on it, and she'll realize you maybe actually was a REAL man after all..by giving in to her demands you beta b1tch yourself again and again and again..
@TheManMasenko is only 21. At 21, the only guys who are really good with women are the naturals. These are the top tier guys who were high school and/or college athletes, usually in the major team sports (football, baseball, basketball). There are also some athletes from the non-major sports who can do well with women too, but it's not automatic. In senior year of high school, the starting quarterback has more status in terms of getting vagina than the top tennis player.

FinallyAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, to reiterate what others have already said, you absolutely need to stop this nonsense. Entertaining this girl in the way you described is extremely corrosive to your masculinity, your confidence and anything else good in your life.

So you are going to ignore and block out her and anything to do with her (including the other guy) entirely from your life. If she keeps contacting you, despite you making your position clear, then I could get behind the suggestion above. But, honestly, you have total control over this situation, so change your actions immediately, and then work on changing how you perceive yourself and situations like this.

Disabuse yourself from any bullsh1t notions that make you weak.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I was your age, I can recall experiencing the mystery of ex's and their intentions. It's perfectly normal.

Given the facts that she's setting parameters (texting only) is not a good look for her.
A: Any text response from you will provide her with attention and at no cost to her
and/or
B: She might want her cake and eat it too (not breaking off with the new guy, but also not being loyal to him).

Tempting and mysterious as it might be, I hate to break it to you... but there's no lottery to be won here. The longer you stay invested (even if it's just a small amount) the more it'll end up stinging.

My below advice might seem a bit over the top, but it sure as heII will demonstrate balls of steel.

screen capture her message (the one where she reaches out).
Send it with an email to the boyfriend's social media page with the below message:
"Just giving you a heads up (if my girl was reaching out to her ex, I'd want to know and I'm sure you would too). If you bring this up to her, then hopefully you can put a stop to her contacting me.
Regards"

Unless you block her number, I can almost guarantee, she'll start blowing your phone up with (not so nice) text messages. Of course, do not respond (no matter the buttons she attempts to push). Instead... just smile; knowing that the bullet you dodged was put in a slingshot and given back to her.
This needs to be done more. Men like to walk away but that also enables this ****. Men need to get rid of their hope of getting their ex back and start outing their ****fy behaviour

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheManMasenko is only 21. At 21, the only guys who are really good with women are the naturals. These are the top tier guys who were high school and/or college athletes, usually in the major team sports (football, baseball, basketball). There are also some athletes from the non-major sports who can do well with women too, but it's not automatic. In senior year of high school, the starting quarterback has more status in terms of getting vagina than the top tennis player.
Ah oke that makes all the difference. I think every man can be stupid with women at least once( most like mr will do it multiple times).

Great age to discover this ish. If I would discover this site at 21...it would save me tons of BS and headaches.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This needs to be done more. Men like to walk away but that also enables this ****. Men need to get rid of their hope of getting their ex back and start outing their ****fy behaviour
It's scary how much content there is about getting an ex back.I first discovered softy Corey Wayne, and then got in this rabbithole. Apparently broken LTR hit people hard, and these coaches offer youa opportunity that's like bringing back the death to life.

So the have nots and the " losers" who got dumped, have a extra challenge of getting her back.

" wow, what did YOU do to get her back , how long it took ? Only a year? What's your secret?"

She be riding the **** carousel, and if none of these dudes really wanted her , she'll be back in like 6 months to a year( go figure why those other 10 dudes didn't want to be with her long term...).

So you get her back ,even more Alpha widowed than before she dumped you if possible , and go for a second round of pain and torture. She can only respect you of you truly moved on e.g a new relationship or plenty of plates so you can basically laugh about her behaviour now. If you take her back she lost respect before you even meet her again. Mind you, you also lose all this time. Year bad LTR, year recovering then another year bad ltr plus yet another year recovering. Up to 4 years gone, All due one woman!!!

Getting an ex back is entering a turd contest. Stupid game stupid prize.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fvck does this broad think she is?

OP, you set the terms. If your ex texts you, always invite her directly over to your house to make dinner. That is code for “only text me if we are going to fvck.”

Men, ex-girlfriends are recreational use only. No chit chatting or checking in.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fvck does this broad think she is?

OP, you set the terms. If your ex texts you, always invite her directly over to your house to make dinner. That is code for “only text me if we are going to fvck.”

Men, ex-girlfriends are recreational use only. No chit chatting or checking in.
Yup. OP, I came put of a LONG LTR. Around the time I replied to you I was thinking about my own situation and how much it hurt me.

This weekend I really felt I was getting back there and felt fully recovered. Having to be a professional and being depressed is a sh1tty combination

I am a firm believer in The universe. I told the universe this weekend like " I think I am done with my ex, like forever done." And geuss what?? She starts contacting me again.
Ike these broad have a sensor for this ish. The moment you TRULY let go, they somehow notice, and tada, here she is back again trying to pursue you.

Like I said before. It's a lose- lose for a man anyway. She'll only respect you when you stay absent. Her hamster spins, she does this beta check up( love that term!), and you either Alpha' d the F up and reject her sincerely, or you still the beta b1tch she despised.