"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ex messaged me 1 month after NC, need opinions

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Hey guys,

So basicly my ex dumped me 1 month ago. Saying we were not compatible anymore, she wants space and needs time. We were in LTR of 2 years with almost no problems. Very supportive, great sex. Just "suddenly" she fell out of love. All good with me, i have been here before. I didnt beg, didnt plead at all. Just said well okay if thats how u feel all good. She said she was not gonna contact me in any form. I said okay all good. Left it at at that and went NC. This is day 25 of NC. Was pretty proud of myself how i handled the situation. Mind you i was with her since she was 19, I was 27 at the time and would consider my self "redpilled".

I have been focussing on my carreer, hobbies, fitness and meeting new people. Even though i felt like utter ****, i realised that i didn't need her and i can get better. So suddenly, she texted me this morning:

"Hi, how are you?"

So here is the deal. I am still very much attached too this girl, and I rather just be in NC, and she knows this. There is no reason for her too contact me, everything has been settled. Actually i dont want her too contact me at all. She is currently on holiday with her mum in Europe.

So my question is, how do i handle this? What is my response, since i dont feel like engaging in her breadcrumbing. Since the breakup she suddenly went active on social media (before she posted 1x per year), I didnt open any of her stories at all, but noticed she is suddenly very active. Any help would be appreciated since my mind is clouded due too attachment. No i dont really want her back, but if she wants too talk, I am willing too listen, just listen that is. I just dont want too get my beta hopes up and get hurt again too be honest.... Any help is appreciated.
What advice do you need?

She was in a BBC train and now wants to play house? Captain cuck is who she called.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top