Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex looked for me

anon56

Don Juan
Reaction score
First day back at medschool, i did everything to avoid running into my ex. She managed to somehow find my classroom and waited till clases ended.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and squeezed her hand and walked away without looking back. Later that day i broke NC asking "everything good? I was glad i ran into you today. "

I did this because i felt a guilt trip for being an ass and just avoiding her when i saw her, when i know she waited 2 hours to see me and i knew she wanted to establish a conversation but i didnt stick around.

Now shes sent me a few texts, it seems like she wants to keep lines open... but for what?

Day 25 of NC, and failed today. It might be time to start over NC, also... should i respond to her texts she sent out trying to start a conversation..?

Last edited:

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the rest of the story? Why did you break up? Who dumped who? Etc.

anon56

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the rest of the story? Why did you break up? Who dumped who? Etc.

Basically, she ended the relationship because she said there wasnt enough attraction, and that she wanted to focus on herself and etc etc bs, but as soon as i back off a little, she keeps looking for me like she wants me to just be there...ive gone NC for 2 months twice during the 8 month period breakup. Every time i do, she either looks for me in person or finds a way to contact me.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
things to do, stop running from her, if she shows up say hi, and move on, she waited for you and want to keep lines open? fine, can you bang her again without being attached? if you can do so, try to bang her again and make her a **** bud, if you can't start to answer her msg after a long time if at all and keep being busy, tis a good thing on school is you are there to study so you don't have time to waste

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, she ended the relationship because she said there wasnt enough attraction, and that she wanted to focus on herself and etc etc bs, but as soon as i back off a little, she keeps looking for me like she wants me to just be there...ive gone NC for 2 months twice during the 8 month period breakup. Every time i do, she either looks for me in person or finds a way to contact me.
Become too busy for her. She wants to keep tabs on you so if she needs validation she knows you will always be at arms reach.

Date other women. Spin plates. When in another 2 months she calls textsor what ever, be too busy for her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Become too busy for her. She wants to keep tabs on you so if she needs validation she knows you will always be at arms reach.

Date other women. Spin plates. When in another 2 months she calls textsor what ever, be too busy for her.
This.

I just had one come knocking on the proverbial door 3 days ago. We stopped dating last spring because her interest fell off. Looking back I was way too available and nice during the time we went out. She started playing games and tried to keep me on the hook.

She hinted around about wanting to talk to me and wanted to call. I said "I am busy right now, text me what you need". I kept blowing her off.

She eventually said "well ok, I dont remember you being this mean". I simply responded "not being mean, I just dont have time to talk to you. Very busy".

It made her chase even harder and she is still texting me. I am still blowing it off.

You push, she will pull (if she is interested). If she doesnt, you will know and move on.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

I just had one come knocking on the proverbial door 3 days ago. We stopped dating last spring because her interest fell off. Looking back I was way too available and nice during the time we went out. She started playing games and tried to keep me on the hook.

She hinted around about wanting to talk to me and wanted to call. I said "I am busy right now, text me what you need". I kept blowing her off.

She eventually said "well ok, I dont remember you being this mean". I simply responded "not being mean, I just dont have time to talk to you. Very busy".

It made her chase even harder and she is still texting me. I am still blowing it off.

You push, she will pull (if she is interested). If she doesnt, you will know and move on.

I say let reality hit them in the face. You were there for them for a short time, but when the ship sailed and they missed the boat, their "feelings" aren't your problem anymore. And never will be again

I had an ex call me every time her and a boyfriend would break up. We had been broken up for about 2 years and every 6 months like clock work she would call me "just to check in and see how i am doing," and want a shoulder to cry on when she dumped or got dumped. Then she would get a new boyfriend then the 6 month pattern would repeat. 3rd time it happened i answered the phone and said "look i don't know what the hell you want from me but your broken heart isn't my problem. And won't ever be my problem becausr i dumped you nearly 2 years ago."

She pulled the same line " you never used to be this mean." Etc.

But dude you have to put your foot down or ex's plates ex girlfriends ex whatnevers will always want to dump their baggage on you.

You are busy. Next.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Exactly dude99. They skated and became someone else's problem. Not mine.