Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex is contacting again......why?

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read about the breakup here for a better view of why this is confusing.
I went no contact for near 4 months.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=165543

She contacted me out of the blue about 3 weeks ago....she called and said "Did you just pass by on so and so street?" we talked on the phone for a good 30 minutes or so but I had to let her go because I was starting to feel sick missing her.

That same day she proceeded to call back 5 more times, and a few of those times she was almost begging me to come hangout with her.

It did not make SENSE. WHY? out of the blue, I was so taken aback that I did not hangout with her do to some sort of complication. Maybe she got pregnant and wants to pin it on me? THere are many possibilities....but after 4 months of not seeing/.hearing from me she does this! It was so bizarre that it scared me and rendered me to not go hangout with her.

The next day no calls or texts.....until today.....3 weeks later. She texted me around 11am saying "If you have time I have a box of your clothes".

I told her to throw them away or give them to salvation army, that I got new stuff and didn't need it. SHE INSISTED and basically twisted my arm as far as she could to get me to get the stuff from her....it's almost like her last ditch attempt at getting me to hangout.

And when we did talk on the phone 3 weeks ago she had SO MUCH to say. I couldn't shut her up, and she acted as if nothing happened between us.

Can somebody please possibly give me some idea of whats going on here?

I agreed to meet up with her sometime next week to get my stuff from her......but I know there is another motive other then that....there has to be, why would she be so insistent?

I told her I would contact her sometime next week to get my stuff....she said "Sounds like a plan" this was all through texts.

I may just not ever get a hold of her.....I worked hard to do no contact for so long and now this is the second time she is contacting me, and I told her boldy and bluntly to just throw the stuff away or give it to salvation army....its just CLOTHES.

Anybody? I need input....she has an agenda......did she realize what she lost after she realized I moved on? Or do you think she simply wants to give me my stuff.....stuff I told her over and over again to throw away or do as she pleases with because I am not interested in it.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was probably thinking about you while you were going no contact and is now interested in you.

My guess is she wants to bang you, so go there and bang away.

Let us know what happens.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or she could be pregnant with her rebounds baby....and is gonna try to pin it on me cuz she knows I'll **** her if we hang.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pvf94 said:
Or she could be pregnant with her rebounds baby....and is gonna try to pin it on me cuz she knows I'll **** her if we hang.
Sounds a bit extreme unless you live in a ghetto. Go bang her for a laugh.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I most likely will.

haha. Judging on how warm she is to me and what she says at least.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Bang her and watch yourself crumble into AFC-dom!
This.

Only because you gave in immediately and spoke to her for 30 minutes on the phone... not only that, but you mentioned that you were sick about the fact that you missed her.

You might think that banging her will do you a favor... but if a PHONE CALL made you feel like that... only imagine what a bang job would do.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
This.

Only because you gave in immediately and spoke to her for 30 minutes on the phone... not only that, but you mentioned that you were sick about the fact that you missed her.

You might think that banging her will do you a favor... but if a PHONE CALL made you feel like that... only imagine what a bang job would do.
I made a thread about it the 30 minute phone call and what not....in it I decided to NOT go hangout with her for that reason.

in the past 3 weeks or so I've realized she's doesn't mean as much to me as I thought she did....I'm pretty positive fvcking her wouldn't hurt. As long as I am in a strong frame of mind and think of it as that.

I'm undecided though, either way the only thing I can do is get over it and stay over it. If I can score a piece of ass in the process more power to me.

tafakna

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even need to say anything... Read your own words:

pvf94 said:
I'm pretty positive fvcking her wouldn't hurt. As long as I am in a strong frame of mind and think of it as that.
we talked on the phone for a good 30 minutes or so but I had to let her go because I was starting to feel sick missing her
Slickster is right on. You're just about to watch your world crumble once again.

Don't fool yourself...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a forum search to find Metaphysical's "So you just got dumped guide".

Read it and then decide what you want to do.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Bang her and watch yourself crumble into AFC-dom!
Amen. A bunch of the previous posters had me deeply concerned. Stay away, go back to no contact and looking for new women

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid her like the Plauge.............unless you want to screw up the healing you've allowed yourself to do over the last few months. You are not detached enough from the situation, even after the time away. Its evident in what you wrote, about how just talking to her on the phone effed up your program. Don't do it!

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this does seem like the best course of action. I just hate feeling like she has a power over me.

seano99

Don Juan
Reaction score
so what happened man? it's an interesting story. intriguing.....

edit: my advice, dont see her. she's wants attention since she's probably not getting any from any other chump...

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing has happened and I'm almost positive nothing will happen....I get in this good mood when I think to myself "fvck her, she decided to go without me and try something else...it failed and now I'm 2nd fiddle to her...yea right get lost broad"

It gives me satisfaction and helps aide me in wanting to see her, I know I am a better man without her....and I also know that she lost out. The only reason I would wanna see her now is for her to see how good I look, my new car....and maybe a hot date with me. I'm doing swell without her and shes not the hot sh!t she used to think she is.

And when ignore her and decline any contact with her I hope it fvckin hurts the b!tch!

:D :yes: