"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

EX (initis) - Leaving Once and For All

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
I know, usually I am not the one giving advice but rather receiving it or wanting some. But having spent serious time on these boards I picked up on some interesting tips and tricks. I made this post for the pure reason of clearing up some common mistakes made by amateur DJ's and so called "real" DJ's concerning EX's.

1) Hooking up with the Ex is NOT a challenge. Its you being a hung up bastard with feelings which are probably not getting returned and you having to take care of some unfinished business.

2) Talking to your EX for 4 hours after you just broke up and SHE gave you the "LJBF" line on the phone is not you being a good "FRIEND". Its you having a hard time comprehending what happened and thinking in your male mind, that maybe she was just playin and you can get her back. WRONG.

3) LJBF in girl means, you treated me like **** or your definitely not what I thought and well ... I want another hot guy and your just yesterday's news. Being friends with the ex is nearly impossible for that reason due to you having done some very NON FRIEND like things with her. Sorry but its true.

4) IF somehow you avoided falling into traps 1-3, but you hooked up with let's say her best friend or even tried too. Consider yourself gone. You have just taken a piss in the beautiful pool which was MAYBE your chance of getting her back.

5) If your doubting it and saying to yourself she was such a great GF why should I not stay her friend even after we had a clean breakup ... remember, if she would have thought that highly of you, you would still be the BF!

These are just some of the various things you need to look out for. Please feel free to post some other classic mistakes made by people when attempting to not lose the ex or re-ignited non existent flames. I dont know if this helped anyone but I seriously hope it did. I felt like I need to make this post due to me having made these mistakes. I will be updating this post hopefully as I am still experiencing my breakup from 2 weeks ago and am really just now, seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I am now at the Withdrawal stage, where I miss her like mad, but know that I can't call her and just need to find myself a new girl. Hopefully this phase will end soon.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Congratulations on realizing what anyone who read the Bible already knows.
 

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
UNiTeD KIngDoM
if your girlfriend breaks up with you, however your still into her, but you dont try and get her back, she comes back to you, what happens then?

huh?, il tell ya

you still dont have control because knowing she can dump u again at any time is a fukker 2. There's no way you can win on this one. NO WAY,

ubnless you have only been going out for a short time and it wernt really serious, so anyone who gets LJBF'd.

Is well and truy fukkedd.
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Thanks for the great response to this post. I knew most of theses things from reading the bible, but to tell you the truth most people skim the thing for what they want help on or just dont see it pertaining to their particular situation, that's why I made the post. Also, for anyone wanting a good test to SEE how good of FRIENDS the two of you are after your clean and perfect breakup ... try this. If you have been talking to her regularly on the phone or in person and your normally a reliable person, tell her you will see her on a given date. Then do not show up and do not call to apologize, saying you can't make it. IF she considers you such a great assett she will worry and hopefully call to check on you. If she does, say you had work or another important even to attend to. This is a good tip as I tried it and my ex still has not called me back 3 days later ... what does that tell me? AW, I am not really her friend??? Who would have thought! NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Top