Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex initiates contact and gets mad for not replying

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated an HB9 about a year a go. I left her because of some immaturity on her part.

This is a different ex than the one in another thread I created.

I would like to bang this girl a couple of times, but not date exclusively.
So, this is what she writes me after about one year of NC.

Her: Hey how are you?

I didn't reply. So the next day she texts:

Her: Why are you ignoring me, I don't understand?
Me: Was a little busy, I'm fine. What about you?
Her: I am doing well too. Thanks

So, Do I just keep silent until she contacts some more?

P.S : also she put likes on many of my pictures on facebook

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'd wait about a week and contact her to get together. Invite her over to your place or to your favorite bar and hopefully rail her if that's what you want.

She may have only been reaching out to you because she requires contact from at least 20 orbiters a day or she self destructs, and that particular day she was struggling to meet her quota and calling in anyone she could to balance her emotional teeter totter. How she reacts to you in a week or so will tell you where she stands.

I wouldn't tolerate one tiny hamster turd of flakey though. If does not clearly show interest after you contact her and ask her to get together, cut her and wait another year before giving her the privilege of talking to you again.

As they say, she is an ex, and for good reason. You owe her nothing.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she may have some interest. it's too early and too little has happened for you to be certain though

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a sh!t test dude. If she cares enough to get mad at you, then you're doing something RIGHT.

Really. Don't change a thing. But also don't force it just to draw a reaction from her, because that's what girls do.

Her anger is actually just an insecurity of her losing you. Since she gets mad when you don't reply, it's a subconscious belief of "I'm thinking about him a lot, so I must really care about him."

Then it will be even EASIER to make her panties wet after she gets mad at you. Because you have established yourself as the dominant partner. And she will put out in order to receive the validation it gives her.

But the twist is, if she doesn't have fear of losing you, she will LOSE attraction towards you. It's the thrill of the chase that keeps her hanging on.

This is why 'nice guys' never get into the girl's pants, because they don't know what she REALLY wants, which is someone who treats her like sh!t now and then. And instead they do everything perfectly to please her, and end up getting friend zoned and placed into her sphere of beta orbiter worshippers forever, and can't figure out where they went wrong.