Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex in my classroom

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex moved on and has a new bf. I have two classes with her and see her throughout the week.

Currently, I don’t talk/made any attempts to get with any new women while in class/in her presence and it’s been about 4 weeks. (Class is a good ratio for me btw, 3:1, girl boy).

Honestly, I’m fearful of getting rejected and looking like an even more of a L (since she broke up with me). But I know if things workout successful, I may have a chance with her in the future (I don’t care about dating her, I just want her to want me wether now or later).

How would you guys play this? Be passive and humble, move on? Or invoke her by talking to other women?

I feel caught in the middle.

Extra Information
- We broke up because she caught multiple women added on my social and I ghosted her after she wanted to talk about the issue (I know, I ****ed up).
- Currently, I’m not receiving any blatant choosing signals from any of the other girls in the room.

Just want to say thank you for all the advice you guys have been providing, very adequate and thoughtful.

Last edited:
M

member160761

Tough situation but you have the upper hand since you broke up. If you show true repentance for your past the girl will forget what you did and you can get back together. Worked for me under different circumstances.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough situation but you have the upper hand since you broke up. If you show true repentance for your past the girl will forget what you did and you can get back together. Worked for me under different circumstances.
Would you like to explain how you approach the situation?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Pull a hotter girl in front of her, just for kicks.

dogsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just move on. Sounds like you still have feelings for her - you're posting here after all. Loose that if you can. And never get back with an ex - ever: not for your ego, not for the sex.

No choosing signals from the girls in class?! Girls talk.

Reaction score
Just move on. Sounds like you still have feelings for her - you're posting here after all. Loose that if you can. And never get back with an ex - ever: not for your ego, not for the sex.

No choosing signals from the girls in class?! Girls talk.
This she probably saw you and was like meh. Meanwhile, you on here posting about her lol.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long ago did you break up? That said:

1. You have all the time in the world for women. You are 21 years old. Stop putting this chick on a pedestal; if she was so great you would never have broken up/ghosted her in the first place. Stop letting her live rent free in your head.

2. To the others telling you to attempt to get her back - horrible advice. Even if you could, it will be a temporary thing and not a good situation for you as she will be issuing ultimatums left and right given the past.

3. I assume you are at a university/college given your age and talking about a classroom. You have access to a campus full of women. Get out there and talk to them. You will find the more you talk to them, flirt with them, go on dates, and eventually bang, you will stop caring at all about the ex and won't be making any posts about her here.

Good luck, brother.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not acknowledge her existence in any way.

M

member160761

Would you like to explain how you approach the situation?
There is no formula. If you still love her show that you genuinely regret having cheated on her. Not by being overly dramatic or apologetic. Not mentioning it and showing that you are a better man. She will feel you, that is, of course, if you have changed and can take the high road and let go of her if she does not reciprocate. I could only win a girl back by being completely detached of the outcome and affections. Showed her that I am a genuinely better man, not for her sake, but for me.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You have all the time in the world for women. You are 21 years old. Stop putting this chick on a pedestal; if she was so great you would never have broken up/ghosted her in the first place. Stop letting her live rent free in your head.
This right here.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be polite & talk to her when need be, but otherwise keep stepping. Do you realize there are hundreds and thousands of women who will be just as good, if not better than her, and you will have a chance with? Knowing this, it's awfully silly to keep holding on isn't it? Let go of the branch.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for all the help and guidance my brothers.

I will now leave SoSuave abruptly to embark on a journey of “dating”,

I will leave the past of my ex and start talking to new women. I cannot lie, I do have this women on a pedestal. But, I know I have to move on for good.

Wether I remove her for good from my heart and move on, or later return to her like a loser (or winner). I’m ready. I learned my errors.

With this information/insight I gained, I am now leaving SoSuave. I plan to document all crucial information in my journey.

Wether I found it necessary or not to post to my information to SoSuave is my decision. Thank you my brothers. Hopefully, until I return…