“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ex Girlfriend wants me back!

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
Originally posted by Porky
Because it's just high school. If it works out well, it will show him that there is such a thing as a second chance. If it doesn't work out, then he won't try it again next time. He isn't a dog, he won't get into bad habits and be unable to break them. Don't deny the man some poon!
This would make sense if he didn't already have a girlfriend...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Tell me where I told him to break up with his girlfriend. He says he's considering getting together with this girl after things go sour with his girlfriend. I'm answering his question, and in his question his girlfriend isn't an issue.
 

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New York
Nope.. I hate my ex she is a dumb hoe and she is trieng to ruien my relationship with my current girlfriend... She is a evil ***** and deservees to die...... She told my gf that i love her still
 
Top