Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex girlfriend that breaks up with me now says she loves me and wants to see me

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did not see it that way, you just opened up my mind to a different perspective.

My curiosity/question now is this, if she is in a transactional "relationship" at the moment, and looking for a lover to give her those chemical highs again, if I was that person (or one of them) that she was trying to seek them from. Why has she now pulled away? Could it be due to my less available behavior that I was portraying? Not giving her what she wants? Or is it a **** test? Trying to put me in her frame again?
her mood will change due to menstruation, some women it changes alot. At 42+ she also may be premenopausal, this can cause her to cycle into VERY high lust mode and then drop off again in a few days to almost nothing. If you see a woman like that in person it's a really easy target if you want to fck.

Overall this situation is not good for a man. I won't list all the reasons, you know some of them already.

Keeping your mind on this woman will block you from other women.

What do you want to do? Do you want to get this woman or better women?

donenrique

Banned
Reaction score
her mood will change due to menstruation, some women it changes alot. At 42+ she also may be premenopausal, this can cause her to cycle into VERY high lust mode and then drop off again in a few days to almost nothing. If you see a woman like that in person it's a really easy target if you want to fck.

Overall this situation is not good for a man. I won't list all the reasons, you know some of them already.

Keeping your mind on this woman will block you from other women.

What do you want to do? Do you want to get this woman or better women?
I need to completely let her go, she really is blocking me from being my best

donenrique

Banned
Reaction score
She's punking you dude.

When a woman says that she "loves you" you can literally take it to the bank and cash it in for a piece of dust.
I got those vibes, it was as if she was just telling me everything i wanted to hear

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is my first post on this forum and I am completely new to this site, I have been game aware for a couple years now, lost track in 2019 from getting in an LTR and recently took the red pill in July of this year due to a ****ty break up from being dumped by my ex. Read the rational male by Rollo and found this forum due to that, so I figured I could connect with other men who know more than I do.

So my situation is this, I was dating this older chick back in 2016 (she was 37 and I was 24) and it was an LDR. Back then I was completely blue pill beta and literally fell in love with her (or at least I thought I did). This woman however was, pretty manipulative, single mother of 2 children (ages 15 & 18 at the time) in a bad economic situation, (I would sometimes give her money), and kind of toxic. I however, couldn't get enough of it. Long story short I broke up with her a year later in mid 2017. After going through some serious self development, becoming more game aware, more confident etc. I decided to reach back out to her in late 2018. She had a bf at the time and I was also in a relationship. After staying in touch for two years, we saw each other again in Dec of 2020.

I spent a month at her house and we sort of got back together. I went back in April of this year to spend two weeks with her but at this time, I was showing signs of jealousy, a bit of neediness, and I also heard her talking to her ex bf and some other dude in a very intimate way (I didnt say anything though). To sum it all up, she broke up with me in June because to her reasoning, she was in a very bad financial situation and she didn't want to cause me more trouble. She said she had to go out of her country (she lived in south america) and find employment else where.

After the break up in late June, I completely disconnected from her and did not talk to her for 3 whole months. To where we are at now. She reached out just 3 weeks ago via text. After exchanging a couple of text messages, she calls to tell me that she has never been happy in her life. That I made her happy and that she wants to come and visit me for my birthday in December. She also says that she still loves me, never stopped thinking about me and that she wants to possibly spend the rest of life with me. After she broke up with me, I started posting more on social media, going out, exercising more etc. and one of the first things she said to me when she reached back out was if I was seeing or considering being serious with anyone. I said I wasn't with anyone exclusively and that she is more than welcome to come visit me.

By the way, its important that I share with you all that she no longer lives in south america, she moved somewhere (she doesnt want to tell me). But I predict she moved to the states and married her ex bf before me. He was some older white dude with a capn save a hoe mentality, since she was engaged with him and applied for a visa-fiance but due to covid, her dilemma got pushed back. While I was seeing her in the beginning of the year, she said she broke things off with him but I think that's bull****.

Now before anyone gives me **** for my beta ****ing mentality back then, yes I know and I am fully aware that she should have never even been a plate to spin with in the first place. Far worse and LDR with a single mom in south america.

My friends say that she obviously thought she made a good choice by getting entangled with whomever she is with, following an easy path to a better financial life, and now that she is in it, she wants to search for something better and that better might just be me. She is currently 42 and I am 29.

So now she has been very submissive, the texting and calling is almost 70% her and 30% me, but my bull**** radar just keeps going off. Whenever she texts, I usually take an hour or two to respond because I am working or I just dont feel like responding right away. She complained about this and said that she doesnt want to "bother me" anymore and got upset. I messaged her the following day as if nothing happened and she responded with less interest and less emotion.

My question is, how should I go about this? This woman has caused a lot mental damage in my past, but due to that I was able to grow out of my blue pill ways. I would like to **** her again, so if she decides to visit me, I wont deny it. But she is obviously playing hella games. Like not wanting to tell me where she currently is, being mysterious about where she is living and with who she is staying. But also expects me to be loveable and available to her whenever she wants. I have been more reserved in showing emotions to her but I do want to play the game right.
Sounds to me like low quality behaviour from a low quality woman. The solution is to DTB (dump that biatch).