"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ex Girlfriend Problems

J0sH

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
FL
Alright, so I had this girlfriend that I went out with for like 10 months, and it was a pretty good relationship. Towards the end though, I started to feel myself not liking her as much as I was before, and things started goin kinda bad. We broke up and how most relationships are we got back together like another 2 times until she finally moved on to another guy. I now have like 3 or 4 other girls that I am talking to, but I still want this girl back...

Is it because I have to see her with her new boyfriend everyday? I mean, if I didn't like her fully 100%, should I even waste my time comtemplating on this? she told me we still have a future together, and we have remained (distant) friends

What should I do if I want to get her back? or should I just move on because the same thing may happen again?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Just move on, I have a feeling you can do better.
 

Garbury

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
move on, you're only setting yourself up for more heartbreak. Just spend the time u would have spent thinking about getting back with her telling yourself its over for good and go on. Once its over, its over. Its like your favorite car getting completely totalled, you can work really hard to fix it, but it will never be the same, its better to just get a new car. Besides the new girls are more fun that the ex, remember you got tired of her first. What makes u think getting back together with her will fix any of that. Good luck with your new chicks.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Ive been where you are kinda. Why do you want her back so bad? Do you miss her or the relationship you two had? If you get back with her youre just prolonged the amount of time it all happens again. Realize you wont b with her forever so why get back with her? Its just a waste of time. When you move on then shell come back, just dont give in.
 
Top