Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex girlfriend making her presence known?

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
6 months ago, I got dumped. She dumped me.

Since then I joined a gym (I go 3x a week and have got more serious about it), I've been hanging out with good friends and have been focusing back on my work.

Lately I've been seeing my ex in public, and there are some questionable things that have popped up.

I should say that I made an attempt to just to 'bury the hatchet' or 'clear the air' if there were any misunderstandings with her -- to which she replied, "I don't want to be friends, I don't care, sorry"

So I wrote back "Thank you, that's all I needed, have a nice life" -- her iPhone chat bubble appeared as if to write something but then disappeared. I think that was back in September or October.

Last night I'm out with friends, we're at a bar, and she's there. At one point, I'm talking to a buddy mine, I happen to pan over to another friend, but in the middle of it, I happen to notice my ex girlfriend was looking at me. It was odd.

I should say that I've been able to rebuild my self confidence from the ground up, learn not to take anyone's **** and enjoy life more.

As I would talk to people at the bar, I could definitely feel her looking over at me.

Fast forward to tonight...

I'm at a concert, and she shows up. She goes to the other side of the bar, happens to be within eye distance. She attempts to go to various angles, as if to be noticed. She even went as far as to go to the same area that my buddy and I were standing at, having a drink -- I didn't flinch or acknowledge her (she's been ignoring me in public) -- they walk away.

I continue to have a few drinks and have fun. I enjoy the concert and at one point, happen to look to my left and notice her giving me the same look again, almost like a look of realization, maybe some emptiness? I definitely can tell she was noticing me quite a bit.

I ended up leaving and heading home, and now I'm wondering if any of this actually means anything, or if she's having some kind of second thoughts, or really does miss me. Mind you, I finally had enough of her not being a decent human being to me and just walked away -- though she hasn't spoke or texted me, I feel that she's trying to communicate in someway by doing all of this.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Me and my ex were at the same bar and she made effort to go up to my roommate and say she didn't care I was there and pointed me out to her friends lol.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For now, none of this means anything other than coincidence (unless you posted where you were going to be on Facebook and she happened to see it both times). I've had several exes try to get back with me and when they do, they all contact me in one of two ways: with a text/fb message or a phone call. If she's not directly reaching out, she's not trying to get you back. Her giving you those "looks?" You're the one reading more into them than what's probably there because it's what you WANT her to be feeling - but really, you have no definite way of knowing what she's feeling/thinking unless she actually hits you up to talk.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was orbiting to get your attention you would know it. The fact that you are unsure indicates that it's most likely you're letting you ego read more into this than actually exists. I would have to read her body language to really get a sence of what is going on.

Women don't think like we do, with them it is frequently all about the moment. It is possible that in those moments that she saw you that she reacted... This really means nothing.

My advice is to trust your gut... what does your GUT tell you.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't want to be friends, I don't care, sorry"

None of it matters bro, the reasons the relationship ended still exist for what ever reason. NEVER go back. PERIOD.....any emotions she had for you are dead.

It just sounds like she is just getting enjoyment out of f*ckin with your head & it is working you are on here asking for advice. Move on find a more compatible chick.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means nothing mayne. You give it meaning by attributing significance to these encounters. She fully said that she doesn't care about you anymore, so you take that and you fully acknowledge that. Therefore should you really give a f*ck about someone who blatantly said they don't care about you? I say you should live your life as though she is non existent. If she ever tries to msg or cal you again you don't even give her the courtesy of talking to her. She disrespected you and basically took a sh-t on you. If you have any self respect whatsoever you will stop giving her peace of mind and move on.

Also she's a stupid immature annoyance. If anyone sent me that you could bet on it that they would lose all my respect. Sending a msg to you like the one she sent you is very telling. She's a sh-tty person. End of comveration.