Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex Girlfriend hiding her new relationship

Starting

Banned
Reaction score
Okay so let me understand this clearly.

We've been dating for a year, long distance. Different states. We've always shown each other off on facebook instagram, you name it. We traveled back and forth. Basically showing the world our love.

Fast forward now two months after our break up and NC, I just found out she's dating/ new relationship with someone from work, possibly has moved in with her. (He has all her work friends added including her dad which lives with her.) And the strangest thing about this is that she or he is not showing any of this ''relationship'' on her facebook or instagram. They don't like each other pics or anything on instagram but her friends tell me secretly that they are dating.

Our relationship was intense love btw. The sex, everything we did together was intense. It was real love in my eyes and to hers. I treated her like no other guy she claims. (beta sign I guess)

How can someone be so cruel and cold to say they want to spend the rest of their lives with someone and bear children and build a future with them... only to date someone else as soon as we break up..

What does this all mean? In the alpha world. Does she still care? Does she not want to hurt my feelings? Does she still want a second chance? I'm having so much trouble mentally with my first heartbreak. This is driving me nuts but I know I'm taking the right steps by removing myself from her life.

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say this to yourself over and over. Long distance never works.....She is hiding it from you to save your feelings. Instead of moving on your are spying to find out what she is up to and this makes you feel like sh it. Stop it! MOVE ON! I was in your situation a year ago. A LDR blah blah blah. I felt like you. It takes time and you must remove yourself from all social media platforms and stop caring. Read the DJ bible. lift, go out with other women. You will find that local women are much better than an ldr.

It dosen't matter if she still cares. She dumped you! She is dead to you! It takes time. I am just feeling normal and it took a year. But I am a better man for it. You will be too! You might post in the just been dumped thread. There is a lot of support there from guys just like you.

Starting

Banned
Reaction score
You need to end it. And if you're already broken up with her, then you sir, have a terrible case of oneitus. Why are you still looking at her social media? Move on man. There's no reason to find motive behind this, that's very female like
I find it very hard. And yes I do have oneitis that I'm desperately trying to wear off but I can't. I never been thru anything like this in my life. She isolated me from all my friends and family. I have no one now. Now I sit in my room, read the rational male and other books, have no one to talk too and I'm heartbroken. It's very hard on me right now.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it very hard. And yes I do have oneitis that I'm desperately trying to wear off but I can't. I never been thru anything like this in my life. She isolated me from all my friends and family. I have no one now. Now I sit in my room, read the rational male and other books, have no one to talk too and I'm heartbroken. It's very hard on me right now.
Contact your old friends and family. Quit feeling sorry for yourself. You are not a special snowflake. This happens to everyone. You have to stop dwelling in your misery. Believe me I did the same thing. It will pass. Be strong. It might help to journal your feelings. Get them all out of you. You can start a journal on here if you want support.

Starting

Banned
Reaction score
Say this to yourself over and over. Long distance never works.....She is hiding it from you to save your feelings. Instead of moving on your are spying to find out what she is up to and this makes you feel like sh it. Stop it! MOVE ON! I was in your situation a year ago. A LDR blah blah blah. I felt like you. It takes time and you must remove yourself from all social media platforms and stop caring. Read the DJ bible. lift, go out with other women. You will find that local women are much better than an ldr.

It dosen't matter if she still cares. She dumped you! She is dead to you! It takes time. I am just feeling normal and it took a year. But I am a better man for it. You will be too! You might post in the just been dumped thread. There is a lot of support there from guys just like you.
Contact your old friends and family. Quit feeling sorry for yourself. You are not a special snowflake. This happens to everyone. You have to stop dwelling in your misery. Believe me I did the same thing. It will pass. Be strong. It might help to journal your feelings. Get them all out of you. You can start a journal on here if you want support.
My old friends dislike me now for isolating them. It's a different relationship now even with my family. You're right about one thing, I don't feel normal. I can't socialize very good right now. It's like all my social skills are non existent. I'm in a very awkward stage in socializing with people and they can sense the awkwardness in me. It's the reason why I can't move on to dating at this very moment. It is getting better everyday tho but I still feel like **** nonetheless. I'll be strong and try my best to move on. Starting a journal doesn't sound bad. I will update.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My old friends dislike me now for isolating them. It's a different relationship now even with my family. You're right about one thing, I don't feel normal. I can't socialize very good right now. It's like all my social skills are non existent. I'm in a very awkward stage in socializing with people and they can sense the awkwardness in me. It's the reason why I can't move on to dating at this very moment. It is getting better everyday tho but I still feel like **** nonetheless. I'll be strong and try my best to move on. Starting a journal doesn't sound bad. I will update.
Try meet ups. Its an online app that will allow you to do activities with strangers. There are loads of different kinds of meet ups. You might feel awkward , but just go. It will keep your mind off your ex for a while and you might even have a little fun.

http://www.meetup.com/

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try the No Contact Challenge thread...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude why are you even GIVING A FLYING F

2 months?? Dude get fkin over it and get some new azz. I havent seen my ex gf in 3 weeks and you know what THANK GOD

I pray for her and her happiness and for mine.

Say this bro:

"God please release _____ from my responsibility and keep her under your care thank you".

Now block her on IG, Block her on FB, BLOCK HER NUMBER CHANGE YOUR DIGITS IDC BRO GET HER OUT OF YOUR LIFE.

Shes getting railed by some dude bro, she is forever tainted now so there is no use in ruminating on this.

A woman can fall out of love if a man isnt around, very easily. long distance is a killa.

And finally...approach your family...and your friends with your hat in your hand and tell them you know you fked up and if it makes them feel any better she ripped your heart out so there ya go, sorry. If they cant accept that then they are sh1te bro.