Ex-girlfriend bringing me down

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the forums, and the website teach you a lot and explain a lot and give great tips on how to confront women, how to gain the confidence to do that, and give you examples of what to do when your in that situation. But i dont think i've ever read an article or anything that deals with the situation i'm in. And here's how it goes...

So i dated this girl for a very long time, close to about 2 years, back in february i told her i needed a break, you know time a part cause things weren't going so great (i was kind of an a$$hole). But i mean nice guys finish last. And i thought everything would go great during the break, cause in the begining we still hung out and got a long better than when we were dating. We did what we normally would do, but things were getting better, so i thought i still had everything under control. Well after a few weeks of that she said the break wouldnt work unless we stopped seeing and talking to each other, and i believed her. Then she started seeing one of my friends after this suggestion, and i got a little jealous so i kind of tryed to get her back which was a big mistake, because she remember's how it was when we were dating and things weren't good to say the least. So i'm finally getting over it like not caring, still trying to keep in touch with her cause i still cared about her, and then she stops seeing my friend, and tells me how she still wants to go to prom with me, after i already found another date, and all this blah blah, and i'm thinking sure we can give this another try. So we go to prom start hanging out again, things are going good, and recently shes like " i dont want you to get the wrong idea, and think we're going to get back togther RIGHT NOW" she told me she thought she could give me "another chance" and we could try and get back together but she couldnt because of all the things i've done to her and she isnt "ready" i guess or something. So i'm kind of dissapointed but the words right now kept me on a positive mindtrack even though i wanted to get back with her and work things out. But now even more recently shes saying we cant even hang out or talk or anything, she "cant" be with me cause of the things i've done? Even though about 10 minutes ago she said we can still hang out, she has to be the queen of mixed signals.

Should i just call it quits, or what? I'm really confused, cause she's a keeper and i'd hate to end things like this, but i guess if its over its over, and you just have to move on. So what would you do in this situatoin?

Last edited:

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am JUST the man to help you cuz I been through the same thing. It hurts dude.. but you don't want any more of this girl. Let's break it down.

So i dated this girl for a very long time, close to about 2 years, back in february i told her i needed a break, you know time a part cause things weren't going so great (i was kind of an a$$hole). But i mean nice guys finish last. And i thought everything would go great during the break, cause in the begining we still hung out and got a long better than when we were dating. We did what we normally would do, but things were getting better, so i thought i still had everything under control. Well after a few weeks of that she said the break wouldnt work unless we stopped seeing and talking to each other, and i believed her. Then she started seeing one of my friends after this suggestion, and i got a little jealous so i kind of tryed to get her back which was a big mistake, because she remember's how it was when we were dating and things weren't good to say the least. So i'm finally getting over it like not caring, still trying to keep in touch with her cause i still cared about her
This b*tch is gonna play you because that's what b*tches do. Don't talk to her. She sees one of your friends, and all of a sudden she wants to be cool? To hell with that. You can be friends. But save your feelings for someone who RESPECTS YOU ENOUGH NOT TO DATE YOUR FRIEND.

, and then she stops seeing my friend, and tells me how she still wants to go to prom with me, after i already found another date, and all this blah blah, and i'm thinking sure we can give this another try. So we go to prom start hanging out again, things are going good, and recently shes like " i dont want you to get the wrong idea, and think we're going to get back togther RIGHT NOW" she told me she thought she could give me "another chance"
She could give you another chance? SHE could give YOU another chance?!? Sounds like she's doing you a FAVOR by doing stuff with you! You need to start dating other people.. now.

and we could try and get back together but she couldnt because of all the things i've done to her and she isnt "ready" i guess or something. So i'm kind of dissapointed but the words right now kept me on a positive mindtrack even though i wanted to get back with her and work things out. But now even more recently shes saying we cant even hang out or talk or anything, she "cant" be with me cause of the things i've done?
She wants very little to do with you. She still has a few feelings of attachment, but the basic gist is that she don't give too much of a sh*t about you. Date other girls, and be happy. You know, girls that don't ***** and complain about the kind of guy you are.

What happened with me? I kept tryin to get my girl back. Never did. She still had feeligns but "wasn't ready"... "wasn't sure"... all that bull****. We hate eachother to this day. I spent nights crying, but now look at me. I dump girls that are so pretty, they make her look like a hippo. My current girlfriend is perfect for me. There is no friction in the relationship whatsoever... and she likes me not for what I do or the things I say, but who I am. That's priceless.

Any other questions bro, juss IM me on AIM at "HangTen3000" or email me at TDMarinerTE57@yahoo.com

Take care, good luck!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BAIL!

Red lights ahoy all over this situation. Bail out.

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, your right i really shouldnt have as much feelings as i should, i'm just going to stop the nonsense. HangTen30000 i've talked to you before online i think, i remember your name, maybe you'll remember mine, it's mK 2oooN3, well anyways, yea "SHE thought that SHE could give me another chance" thats so ****ed up right? and the whole friend situation, sounds terrible, well it was, when we broke up i specifically asked her to not go for any of my friends. But did she listen? Hello no, but trust me i was worse to her when she actually treated me great, i guess i took advantage of the situation, but now its uneven again, and i cant do it like this. So i am bailin out.