Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex gf

Downrock27

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex gf just broke up with me about a month ago, and i proceeded to cut off all contact with her. She broke up with me to go out with another guy. I talk to one of her good friends a lot and find out that my ex is trying to make me jealous. She attempted to get her friend to show me a picture of her and her new boyfriend kissing, but her friend did the mature thing and decided no to play childish games so she didnt show me. I totally ignore my ex but she still badmouths me around other people. I don't know what her problem is, I'm trying to be mature and she is acting like a little kid. Shes 19 by the way. If shes happy with her new bf then why can't she just leave me alone so I can do my own thing, she shouldnt need to try and make me jealous. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confront her on it face to face, be calm but make sure she gets the point that you're upset- tell her to stop talking badly about you, and stop talking to this idiot for christ sake, u dont want this dumb*ss girl

Harry Cash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Downrock!

Seems like you don't want to get back to her.
Then just keep ignoring her. She will stop badmouthing you as soon as she sees that you don't care at all.

If you tell her to stop then she got you where she wanted: at her level. Show you're a man and ignore that kind of crazy-baby-behavior.
Move on and don't worry about it.

That is all.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you can confront her. But she is 19 and has the maturity level of a fussy toddler. You can allow her to go on bad mouthing you, and ignore it. Anyone who would listen to her lies is obiviously dumb, and eventually she will get caught in a lie. Of course there is always the silly idea of "revenge." But your not looking for that, your looking for vindication.

Vindication- (From Webster's) Justification, defence, exculpation, from or against accusations, imputations, ect.

To vindication yourself in this manner, befitting that of a DJ. (Because revenge is often childish, and would make you look just as infantile as her.) I would humbly suggest you seduce her best friend, the one who she tried to use to show you the picture. Why you might ask? And further more why should seduce this girl she has done nothing wrong? Think of it this way, if she didn't want you to see the picture, and knew it was an immature thing, then why did she tell you about it? Anyone with eyes to see things, would know that even the very idea of a picture exsisting of their ex kissing another would cause a prick of jealousy to occur.(Not saying that you are, but most guys would be unhappy with this) Maybe there is no picture, but she wanted you to think there was. In fact maybe to implant the idea that she is having a "happier" time with this fellow. Her hope was to make you think about and grow jealous. So if you wish it would be just of you to use the very vehicle of which she tried to bring jealousy to you, to be the very one you send to her. So that she knows you are the man, that nothing bothers you, and her friend will have no longer what she has.(Now if the friend is ugly or not up to your taste, then don't do it. Further more it is far more mature to ignore her and move on. Because all she wants is attention and by ignoring her you cannot have what she desires, and it takes little work to ignore someone. Your best course of action is to not seduce her friend, look at all the work involved. When you can easily ignore her, her desire to make you jealous will eventually ruin her relationships as each successive male realizes why she is using them.)

-Grey Fox

Harry Cash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grey Fox has the point... that's it.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't stop someone from talking (leaving aside violence or court orders...) and I sense that you know better than trying to force it.

You CAN do some subtle verbal judo on her. When someone mentions what she said, just smile or laugh a little and say "is she spreading shyt again? I wonder what I did to her to get her so tweaked!"

Or if they mention her (without going into anything she said) you can laugh and ask "is XXX spreading shyt again or is she giving it a rest?"

You will show them that this immature stuff doesn't really get to you and that you can handle it---so much that this is old, annoying stuff. You don't have to spell it out, just show it--they'll pick up on it.

The smile or little laugh will loosen you up and relieve any tension you get hearing about her and THAT will affect how you say it and how the person hears it.

This will innoculate your friends to her shyt and reveal her immaturity and inappropriate behavior.

It will also get your friends working for you since they'll start commenting on how the ex just needs to give it a rest, grow up, whatever.

It sounds like you've got a good handle on yourself, though. Build on that.