Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ex gf update

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i donno whos been following me on this, but when my gf broke up with me, i ****ed up bad, got even more clingy, dident do what was necessary, even wrote a letter. everyone around us got all into it and all drama and everything it just ****ed up! so Ive come up with this last ditch effort to get her back. i told her i wasent gona talk to her till the 12th of sept send her a msg saying meet me at tim hortons spet 12th 7pm.

i deleted her number, her msn and am going to have no contact with her till then. im gona be sitting at the tim hortons (coffee shop) at 7pm sept 12th and if see if she shows ill be ready to sweep her off her feet.

so im looking at it as a date style thing to get her back. i might want to act like i never met her before?? whats some date ideas i can do?? i want to do something amazing and generate attraction again? i need to do my best DJ skills ever. this is the girl i have been praticeing djing for years for. the one im sopose to find that acually is right for me and have enough skill to keep when i do. but i messed up along the way. i need to amaze and try my best ever and try and fail but at least i gave it my best. if i dont everything else is meaningless to me.

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bryce556 said:
so i donno whos been following me on this, but when my gf broke up with me, i ****ed up bad, got even more clingy, dident do what was necessary, even wrote a letter. everyone around us got all into it and all drama and everything it just ****ed up! so Ive come up with this last ditch effort to get her back. i told her i wasent gona talk to her till the 12th of sept send her a msg saying meet me at tim hortons spet 12th 7pm.

i deleted her number, her msn and am going to have no contact with her till then. im gona be sitting at the tim hortons (coffee shop) at 7pm sept 12th and if see if she shows ill be ready to sweep her off her feet.

so im looking at it as a date style thing to get her back. i might want to act like i never met her before?? whats some date ideas i can do?? i want to do something amazing and generate attraction again? i need to do my best DJ skills ever. this is the girl i have been praticeing djing for years for. the one im sopose to find that acually is right for me and have enough skill to keep when i do. but i messed up along the way. i need to amaze and try my best ever and try and fail but at least i gave it my best. if i dont everything else is meaningless to me.
wow... really pathetic afc behavior here dude... I'm embarrassed for you.

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, basically, she broke up with you, and you've told her she can do what she likes until September 12th, where if she decides she wants to play it safe again with a worshipper she can come and pick up, or if not, she can come and just have a free lunch, or maybe come and point at you from afar with her new fella.

Dude, if you'd cut her off you would've had a chance, but to cut her off and tell her to meet you at a certain time and place in the future when you do, she knows you're spending your whole time thinking of her and planning how to win her back at that time and place.

It's probably that "she is the prize" mentality (no, dude, we are) that got you kicked in the first place.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bryce556 said:
I think the staff will be asking you to move your feet so they can sweep the floor as you sit alone.

Cheers!

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bryce556 said:
Well? How did your master plan work out? The suspense is killing me. :crazy:

Cheers!

kokane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Give us all the gory details. Dont worry, we will help you get over it.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha ya i guess bust. Check out the No Contact thread for the rest lol. this kinda contiued onto their, found out some other details and told her never to talk to me again.