Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex GF, Righteous Karma, 1 Year Later

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Background to set the stage:

I broke up with my Ex Girlfriend approximately one year ago. She wanted to get married, I didn't. However, I was committed to the relationship. We had even discussed a commitment ceremony. I was paying all the rent at the house we lived in, providing health care for her and her kids and putting food on the table (I'll never do that again). However, that wasn't enough, she decided she deserved to be married.

So, she basically self destructed our relationship.

Update:

She moved a few weeks ago and came across some of my stuff (irreplaceable family things), so I went over to her new apartment to get my things.

She greeted me with a big hug, after a couple of seconds, I went to do the normal pull away, but she pulled me back for another embrace, then kissed me on the lips.

She asked if I wanted a drink. I said sure. While she prepared them, I took a good hard look at her:

I was surprised at her appearance. She was always exceptionally good looking. And still is good looking... but not like before. She appeared to have aged about 5 years instead of 1. Just a couple of years ago, we were still having parties at our house. She loved being the hostess, she was so vibrant and full of life, charismatically attractive. Now, it's like some of the light has gone out of her her. She had circles/lines under her eyes that she tried to cover with makeup, but you could still see them. Her hair had lost some of it's shine and looked dry. It was also noticeably shorter. She said she had to cut it because of all of the split ends.

We drank our drinks and talked about the past. Reminiscing about the good times we had together. After a while, she asked if I had a girlfriend. I said yes. She said: "I was hoping you didn't...".

When we were still together, we rented a 3 BR, 2 bath house. Now she's living in a small 2 BR , 1 bath apt in a pretty crappy part of town. Said she's going to have to get a second job as a waitress to make ends meet.

Pretty soon, the liquor started hitting her and she began to flirt pretty hard. At one point, she said: "I've done a lot of thinking and I wonder if I took you for granted...." Then she stopped for a second and said: "No... No...". It was bizarre. It's like she knows that she f***ed up, but still can't admit it to herself.

A little later, she showed me 2 selfies on her phone. They had some type of filter applied to them, so she looks younger and from the angle they were taken, her face looked a little thinner. Then it hit me as she's showing them to me: That is the image she has of herself... she's standing there in front of me, but showing me these pics. And it's like: "See, this is the real me". She posts selfies like this on instagram and twitter. And a host of beta followers tell her how gorgeous she is.

During the time we were together, she was the most sexually attractive woman I had ever met. The other night, I wasn't even attracted to her anymore.

I was finishing my second drink, getting ready to leave. She had been drinking faster than me and was fairly drunk at that point. She looked at me and asked:

"Do you have any cash you could give me..... ?"

Jesus... Stunned, I reached into my pocket, pulled out the $30 dollars I had. Held it out... She took it...

I gave her a hug and wished her well. Then walked to my car and drove away.

I'm so glad that I'm no longer with her. I feel like I dodged a bullet. However, to see her like that was a strange combination of righteous karma but also one of sadness and pity.

She's is the poster child, the example of a woman who has never progressed past the maturity of a teenager. She desperately needs a man in her life to guide her, to keep her from self destructing her life. But the combination of Feminism, no fault divorce, you go girl/party girl mentality and social media has spawned a generation of women like this.

-Augustus-

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphanate,

Yeah, that was the entire gist of my post... I'm impressed you were able to distill it down to its essence. I'm envious of your gift to cut to the chase.

-Augustus-

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the scary thing...

How many times we have read of fellow Forum guys falling apart after break up ?.....

We can end up that way without knowledge... strength....

Billtx49

Reaction score
Seems like she's discovered there's a shortage of providers out there in the open market that are currently available to her. Classic.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur with Augustus here. His $30 was a pity throw. I would have thrown her $100 ;)

Remember Gentlemen: It's never the act, but rather the motivation.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
augustus obviously a fullblown beta. what kind of grown man at this point in life takes a woman and get cucked by caring for all of her kids thatdont even belong to him? i figured this **** out as a teen

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur with Augustus here. His $30 was a pity throw. I would have thrown her $100 ;)

Remember Gentlemen: It's never the act, but rather the motivation.
Yes, as guru said, it was a pity throw. And it was well worth $30 to see that she actually accepted it.

-Augustus-

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff man! It is like claiming victory. She fvcking lost! I still wouldn't have given her the money, but I am cheap...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
augustus obviously a fullblown beta. what kind of grown man at this point in life takes a woman and get cucked by caring for all of her kids thatdont even belong to him? i figured this **** out as a teen
Julian,

Don't mistake someone who has performed an act because they felt it was a decent thing to do with being beta. They are two different things.

However, congratulations on figuring this out as a young man. I was raised during a different era, one with a different morality and ethos than we have today.

I took the red pill in my late 50's. Let me assure you, it is not a trivial undertaking at that age.

-Augustus-

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you paid too much for that drink that is all i'm thinking
Drinks in five-star hotels cost more than that--and he got incidental emotional closure. I donate more than $30 to hobos on the street, and get no emotional closure. Great investment IMO.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are cracking me up with the $30 jokes...

And yes, I could have gotten more "bang for the buck" as billtx49 said. But it was much more satisfying to turn her down.

-Augustus-

Last edited: