Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex GF No contact advice needed.

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
We broke up start of feb, I decided to go NC and cut off all communication, bloked her through everything other then facebook and just unfollowed her.

Fast forward to now, I have a new job and I am in the process of moving to another city, I posted on facebook to arrange a leaving party for all of my friends.

She contacted me about a week ago asking why I was moving away - I never replied.

The next day she messages me again "fine then worry, all the best" I never replied.

Fast forward again to today, I have received four separate messages in the space of an hour.

1."Look, fully appreciate you have no interest in talking or being mates, I don't either. Can you not just have the decency to answer. It is important."

2.?

3. Fine. You have no idea. Stubborn as **** as per...

I do not want to get back with her and I would rather not get into a conversation as I have been doing so much better without her and am still following NC challenge . Do I carry on ignoring? Answer her back? Block her?

Thanks

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Carry on my friend with the NC

Think about it, what's so important that she can't even call you and leave a message (since you wouldn't pick it up anyways) to explain...

To me, it just seem like she trying to bait you to have attention.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her hamster is spinning, its killing her that you cannot even be bothered to message her back..

DO NOT MESSAGE HER BACK!!

if you message her back, she will feel a sense of relief.. she is looking for an ego stroke..

KEEP IGNORING THE SHIIT OUT OF HER

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silence speaks volumes. And its pissing her off.

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so ****ing tempting but you're right and I won't be contacting her! I know it's the right thing to do but when she is baiting out her messages and insulting me, it's kind of hard not to bite back.

She cannot get through to me by phone as I've blocked her number, I know for a fact that she probably hasn't had this treatment of an ex or a bloke for that matter, she deserves all of this, I would love to send her an essay slating her but I know that is completely wrong!

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're keeping NC and not breaking. Good job! :up:

Why would you answer her when you're feeling good not talking to her? Keeping NC is the best, in case she tries to make you feel like sh1t as women will try to do. I would just block her on everything, that way you can't break and reply to her messages. She's mad she wasn't informed about your going away party. After you leave, you might get an out of the blue reply, but when you block her, she won't be able to do that.

Keep up the good work, and block all communication with her if it helps you out.

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, she must hate the fact that I'm actually moving on and making a better life for myself. I've blocked her from all platforms now, feels so good. I've had the last word without even saying anything.

I'd understand her messages if it was me that was in the wrong but she decided to do the dirty on me and treat me like a complete tool. sosuave and following the NC rule 'correctly' has helped me out so much.

On to the next one...