ex gf got a kid, feel like she cheated on me, and im still feeling like sh!t

pacman254

Reaction score
i went out with this girl for over 15months and everything is going good, but she got a kid. I never saw the kid before because he is living with her parent in another country because she couldn't take care of it by herself here, but she visits him for one month each year. The kid is 2 now, but i never met or seen him, so the whole time of me going out with her i felt like she wasn't a mother, even tho i know, but it doesn't feel like it.

so 2-3weeks ago she told me she have to leave in a month to live with the kid for an extended period of time, maybe for 3-4years or something. and shes coming back to the states for only 1 or 2 months and shes leaving agian. she told me that long distant relationship wont work out, but we are still together at that point, and she said she want to end it happy. so i tried my best to be the best bf durin this time, and a week ago she texted me and said its all over.

at first i didnt suspect there was another guy, but i started readin her personal email and found out she been talking to some guy for the last month or so, and they been getting pretty close. then recently on one of her email she said to her cousin that shes not coming home, shes at queens for the weekend, and the guy lives in queens.

i know i shouldn't care bout this crap, but i can't help but imagine what theyre doing, and how she told me she don't like long distant relationship, but yet she is probably with some guy now.

i don't know what i am feeling. I know i don't want a kid and i know shes leaving and it won't work out, but i can't help but miss her companionship, and i can't help that she might be cheating on me. i been talking to her almost every single day, and all of the sudden its gone.

i dont know what to do. i need some advice

Man_CA

Don Juan
Reaction score
She got too much baggages, you are better off with a single woman.

pacman254

Reaction score
i know, but this is my first girlfriend, and im 25. sometime i feel like its so hard to find a girl. she also cheated in the past.

am i a fool for going for her?

Crow

Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter what happens now, it's going to be emotionally painful. From your post, she sounds like a mess and you're lucky to be getting out easy. The best advice you'll find here is to go 'no contact' and move on with your life. Following this is going to be difficult. You're going to have moments of weakness. Don't give in though. Come here. Or call a friend to give you a good slap in the face. If you haven't got any, call me. I'm downtown and ready to lend a hand.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, but we're all guilty of it sometimes.

What the hell are you reading her email for anyway? You dug your own grave there. If you wouldnt have done that, you would have just moved on without having to be hurt by her. Your own fault.

pacman254

Reaction score
i know im an idiot. i shoulnt have read her email, but i got no self control. i already emailed her telling her to give me back all the sh!t i gave her and told her to change her pw.

only reason i asked for everything back is because she don't deserve anything for being a cheater and im goin to ebay them.

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
its ur 1st gf always like that (counting that you became a dj from a nice guy)
Dw give urself a month and get over it (but thats just a waste of time)

try getting some , speeds it up?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someday you'll laugh about being sad over the loss of a long-distance relationship with a cheating and lying mother of a toddler. It is pretty ridiculous, but that will take some time to realize.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The FIRST time they cheat is the last![with me anyway] Count your blessings you didn't marry her and adopt the kid-child support for a kid that isn't yours?