Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex Gf Friend- Getting Her!

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok as much as I still like my ex I broke up and going to tune her best friend who happens to be of the same religion I am. A positive.

Now we exchange messages, talk on msn and phone. When I jokingly asked to go over her house. She said i can't i said why she said because if my ex found she would get angry at her and me.

I think thats the only thing holding this back. What are some things I can say or do. To make her not care about that factor and come to me.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a hard one.
It comes down to what she wants more, her friendship or you, because I doubt your ex will be fine with her seeing you and this girl realises that.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be too forceful. When you see her, make sure you aren't serious and very playful. Eventually, if she is attracted to you, things will happen. If she is a VERY good friend, she will tell you how much she really wants to, but she can't. From there, you might be able to do some maneuvering, but probably not.