Ex-GF comes back in life

lal4l

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the ex gf comes back in my life... wants to be all about me and get with me blah blah... I am apprehensive but then open up to the idea..

Now she claims she has all this crap going on, she wants to see that I act right and can keep it up... I used to act jealous be a idiot.. Treat her bad etc.

Anyways... I want to snatch her up.. But give her some time and let my actions speak for themselves.

Suggestions?

NEED HER hooked I love this gal...

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you been broken up? Did the relationship end on bad terms, did she cheat?

Either way, Leave your past behind. If you do meet with her, don't get emotionally involved or attached, but rather take whatever she gives you physically. Failed relationships are a waste of time 99% of the time, and the chemistry will never be as pure as it was before the breakup. Don't waste all your effort or attention on her, move on emotionally at least...

Face it, she most likely has a new ****, and is just rustling your jimmies to see if you still want her, which will give her extreme validation and an ego boost to completely move on. Seems like her likely plan is working based on this thread.

lal4l

Don Juan
Reaction score
We both saw different people but nothing serious and we both realized those people were nobodys. So I really do love her and care for her... Just when it seems she gets what she may want, then she gets scared.. I think playing hard to get may work.

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lal4l said:
We both saw different people but nothing serious and we both realized those people were nobodys. So I really do love her and care for her... Just when it seems she gets what she may want, then she gets scared.. I think playing hard to get may work.
She doesn't even sound like the type of girl worth the effort. I would move on, but I know you're going to try to woo her back in regardless. good luck, don't waste too much time though lol.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to read Anti-Dumps posts. Dont be a "Nice Guy" and take back some girl who dumped you. Now, she's trying to qualify if your fit for her? Get real and move on!

lal4l

Don Juan
Reaction score
She didnt dump me... it was both of our decisions...

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, she wants you back and then once she sees that she can have you back, she is then less all about wanting you back, and even offers up conditions, etc.

I hope I don't need to explain this. You can see exactly what is going on here.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lal4l said:
Now she claims she has all this crap going on, she wants to see that I act right and can keep it up... used to act jealous be a idiot.. Treat her bad etc.
This is the problem with going back to a woman who already knows you. You don't get a fresh start. She's going to hold all the 5hit you did against you from the last time around.

Ditch her and get a new woman. A woman who knows nothing about you will treat you better than the one who thinks your personality is defective.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
This is the problem with going back to a woman who already knows you. You don't get a fresh start. She's going to hold all the 5hit you did against you from the last time around.

Ditch her and get a new woman. A woman who knows nothing about you will treat you better than the one who thinks your personality is defective.
This is true to a point. But relationships go through the honeymoon phase followed by the reality check phase. Naturally girls like you better in the honeymoon phase, but it's not sustainable. It also depends on how often you fought. if you had an argument once because you slept with her friend, it's not like you ran over her cat. But if you fought like cats and dogs from the first month, that's different. Ultimately you need to find a girl you can survive a few battles with.

If you are going to go back, you MUST have improved in a noticeable way and that is often the best inspiration to begin with.