"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Ex-GF being at a party

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Hey my friends always having parties but I know my old ex-gf from a couple months ago is going to be there and I havent talked to her since we broke up but I was wondering if it would be ok if I went to the party if she's there. I do miss her a littl and I'm not denying that but I have been trying to move on by dating other girls and partying of course but if I ever did want to get back with her would it be best if I just kept not being around her or would it be better if I was at my friends party? Even if I did see her I know for a fact it wouldn't so much bother me and it wouldn't make old feelings come back.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
The funny thing is, you DON'T know that for a fact. If you saw her and she was looking fine, and flirting with other guys, it WOULD bother you, and if you say otherwise you're lying.

Go to the party and have fun. Don't let her being there dictate your plans. If you see her just say hi and get on with having fun. Just don't kid yourself that it won't bother you.
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dark Nimbus
The funny thing is, you DON'T know that for a fact. If you saw her and she was looking fine, and flirting with other guys, it WOULD bother you, and if you say otherwise you're lying.

Go to the party and have fun. Don't let her being there dictate your plans. If you see her just say hi and get on with having fun. Just don't kid yourself that it won't bother you.
True...

I just know from the past when I wasnt there before I met her my friends told me how she would just sit on the couch and talk to one of her girlfriends the entire night, she is like afraid of social situations most of the time especially if guys are around.

She's even still single since we broke up
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
What would a DJ do? Well, he would say screw her and her feelings. show up at that party and pimp some ho's there if there are any. And who knows, it may make her jealous as well and re-spark some IL in her, possibly leading to some re-tap of that azz. Now get out there :D , and score some HS poon for us that aren't legal to do it :cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by myfriendblu
What would a DJ do? Well, he would say screw her and her feelings. show up at that party and pimp some ho's there if there are any. And who knows, it may make her jealous as well and re-spark some IL in her, possibly leading to some re-tap of that azz. Now get out there :D , and score some HS poon for us that aren't legal to do it :cool:
Yeah I'm always macking chicks left and right when I'm at my friends party plus a few of my friends who are there are total DJ's so it feels good while being around them and it's not all weird like it would be if I was the only guy there actually talking to girls.

The chicks there are pretty much all college girls BTW. I'm just gonna go to the party anyways like you said and mack some ho's.

The reason I was asking was because if we ever were to get back together was that I always read it's best to stay away from your ex-gf even if you wanna get back together with her because if you stay away from her she will wonder alot about you and whatnot.

When I do see her at the party what do you think the best thing to do is? We usually end up on the counter playing drinking games but when we have parties we usually don't invite too many people and it's just pretty chill so it's easy to mack ho's but it's gonna be like she is in my face the entire party.

BTW she is super shy aswell and insecure about herself, she isn't one of those high maintenance ho's or anything, she's been single since we brokeup aswell.

edit: I also wanna add I am pretty sure she will want to talk to me if I'm there aswell but I dont wanna come off as a "friend" with her. When we broke up we just stopped talking to each other totally.
 
Top