Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex getting abortion tomorrow

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
In the eyes of ketostix it's pretty damn reprehensible the things you said toward the OP.
Noone asked what Keto thought, in the eyes of Keto. But responding to you is kind of pointless and derailing seeing as you insist on getting personal with the iq each and every time, so we can agree to disagree here.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steve38 said:
Only the OP knows what is best for him. What is done is done. If you read the whole thread, you know I was not in support of what happened. But thinking about it, he really didn't seem too bothered by it. It doesn't matter anymore. End of story.
This does sum it up, doesn't it.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Noone asked what Keto thought, in the eyes of Keto. But responding to you is kind of pointless and derailing seeing as you insist on getting personal with the iq each and every time, so we can agree to disagree here.
Well no one sure didn't ask what you think in every thread either. This is man's forum if you hadn't noticed. And you're the queen of pointlessness and derailing and getting personal. Talk about calling the kettle black, but in your case it's straight out denial and projection :up: .

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my advice.

All you can do is take her to the hospital...wait there...and take her home as she requested it. Forget about going party or whatever.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the rest of the thread.

Final advice...forget about that woman and MOVE ON! In a way, feel lucky she wanted and had her abortion. Sound callous and bad, but it was her wish and now is time to MOVE ON!

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I dunno if I'd be up for a date on the same day my potential son/daughter was turned into Purina dog chow. At first glance, it does seem a bit cold-blooded of you to paint the town red on such an occasion, but that's easy for me to say cuz I never been in this situation.

Maybe you legitimately needed to escape and decompress from such a bad experience. Perhaps you were just fed up with this chick dragging you down and making your life miserable ... or maybe your date was THAT fine!

Either way, none of us can really judge. You had your reasons and ultimately your conscience should be clear because you did offer to do the right thing. Like the others have said, this was ultimately her choice and she has to live with it now.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was just casual (the dates). I was a mess when we first broke up and my life sucked for two weeks.. oh and she was out with coworkers the night before the abortion so obviously she wasn't paralyzed by the prospect. I tried to get back together with her and she just would just completely treat me like ****.. she even said she wanted to change her number and move away.. so I backed off.. then when she told me about being pregnant I made the choice to be with her. I was with her as a supporter and not as a bf anymore. This was not easy for me at all and I teared up in the waiting room when it happened. But in the end I had no control.. and I figured that as she had kept pushing me away before and had been nice only when she needed me, that I might as well go on with my life.. even while I was helping her not as an ex or as a friend.. maybe it was just residue caring from the relationship.. I had so many AFC thoughts after the break up but I just never posted them here.

I do understand everyones point of view including iqqi's. I decided to put the episode behind me as much as I could. There is no use acting sad or regretting it now that it is in the past.

I did call her up last night to check up on how she was feeling. No answer and no call back.
I like her but I'm about out of patience with her now and I will tell

Last edited:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry about everyone razzing you for goin out on a date the same night. You did the right thing, you were a man and were there for her as much as you could. You also tried to persuad her otherwise.

What were you suppose to do, sit home and cry? You have a life and need to live it. Don't worry about following up with her, it likely won't hit her for a couple of months, right now she's likely numb to what really went on.