"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Ex g/f, Oneitus, Sentimentality?

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I have a question I fully dont understand about my self

My ex g/f (broke up about 1 year ago) and I had a really fun and seemingly great relationship (until she moved away)

we used to talk on the fone for hours, laugh, and all that great relationship blah blah

but even today, every song, item in a store, anything reminds me of her, and I miss our friendship (I accept the relationship is over due to our distance, but I really like her as a friend)

maybe Im just too sentimental. Even tho I call, email etc, she seems to have lost any interest in me as a person, and never returns my calls, emails.

my question is, even if you have a good friendship with a guy/gal, once the relationship has ended, why does the girl seem to think the friendship has ended also?

Maybe she is just a cold hearted byatch with no sense of sentimentality, or maybe Im stuck in oneitus?

I really dont want anything more from this woman, than her friendship that we had

but it seems like I made more of it, than she did

Ive had ex g/f's in the past that I reconnected with that always said "You know how hard it was not to call you? I just thought it was awkward"

are there just some girls who erase you from memory once a relationship ends? and why do some people (me) cling on to these friendships, while the other person clearly doesnt care?

any thoughts wouklld be appreciated.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
are there just some girls who erase you from memory once a relationship ends? and why do some people (me) cling on to these friendships, while the other person clearly doesnt care?

any thoughts wouklld be appreciated.


Because you have one-itis.

If you are seeing other girls, you would not be thinking about this particular girl.

You are hanging onto the memories because you have no other girls to think about. Think about it, if you were having fun with a girl who is just as witty, smart, charming as your ex but TEN TIMES HOTTER, would you be thinking about your ex?

Don't worry, we have all been there before. Just go out and f&*ked/date ten other chicks.
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
I don't believe this is one-itus at all. You've said you don't want her back. I believe you are ready again for a relationship with a woman that reaches or exceeds what you had with this girl.

Not a damn thing wrong with that. Women you've been with lately just don't measure up to that?
You're ok as far as I'm concerned. Go find yourself a good one...
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Originally posted by ManOMan
Even tho I call, email etc, she seems to have lost any interest in me as a person, and never returns my calls, emails.
Stop doing this... simple as that. Put your time and energy into someone else.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
to be honest, I have been dating alot of girls (thanks to this site, with helping me grab a hold of my balls)

I even had to cut back on my dating, because its getting waay to expensive

but like I said, I dont have any romantic interest in this ex, just miss our friendship (dont you people have any male or female friends that you lost contact with?)

but my question is this, do women equate friendship wth just romantic involvement? I feel as if women are one-dimensional sometimes, like as soon as the romantic spark is dead, they feel as if its pointless to carry on a friendship?

I have resolved never to contact this ex again (and Ive been good for like 3 months), but Im just trying to learn the dynamics here
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top