“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ex FWB trying to "maintain friendship"

thadder

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
64
Reaction score
14
Cliffs: Girl I used to hook up with eventually met a new guy, started dating him and claims he's her boyfriend now. She's been seeing him a few months. So I don't make it a priority to talk to her or text first, just checking my imessage and see that it was over 6 days ago that she texted me.

Any who she send me an Instagram post after 6 days or so without any communication (no snaps, no text, just an instagram post)

This is a brief summary of what ensued... thoughts?
 

Attachments

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top