Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex fling situation

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, my first post but been lurking quite a lot recently and in the past. So I met this girl (HB8) and I was seeing her quite a lot over the 3 months and she used to stay at mine all the time, I was banging her like 10x a week. Then I got hit with the “we just need time and space” (oviously I know what that means thanks to so suave). Not going to lie I was attached to her and this hurt me. So I left her alone and went no contact for about 7 weeks till she sent me a random message with a link to her Instagram account and some song lyrics, this is when I wanted to post on so suave to get some advice but since the admins have to approve you first I couldn’t, so anyway I texted her two days later to set up a meet and she said “I can’t”. Then she creates a fb account and adds all my friends but not me lol. I really like this girl and I think because I acted like a afc quite a lot of the time this is why she didn’t want to see me. I screwed up by acting like a afc and not having my **** together, this is changing now as I’m sorting myself out. Is there anyway to salvage this? Any advice would be appreciated

I’m 26 and she’s 21 by the way. I will also add that when we stopped seeing each other she “glew up” because she got lip filler, had her teeth whitened, bought new clothes and looked more sexier than when we were seeing each other.

Last edited:

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No,there is not unfortunately.A woman can’t love a man she doesn’t respect,and basing off what you told us,she lost respect for you.

Actions speak louder than words. You want to know how she really feels about you?Judge that based on her actions.

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
No,there is not unfortunately.A woman can’t love a man she doesn’t respect,and basing off what you told us,she lost respect for you.

Actions speak louder than words. You want to know how she really feels about you?Judge that based on her actions.
Thanks for the reply. Is there anyway to make her respect me again?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She out grew you so out grow her. You got her, had her for a while,