Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex feeling some type of way (Journal)

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to update my situation with all. I finally have a new girlfriend that ive been dating the past three weeks.

Anyways I have been in no contact with my BPD ex for 4 months now, she got into a relationship 5 days after breaking up with me and she moved him in to her parents house. She only called me once throughout this break up.

When she called me three weeks ago, I started dating this girl and decided to put our picture together as a profile pic from that night, I guess this got her to call me. Didn't pick up and blocked her right after. (Wants her cake and eat it too?)

After this, I decided to stop checking up on her for three weeks (mental goal I set up for myself since I couldn't stop) Well tonight I decided to check up on her and it seems like shes been trying to make me jealous for three weeks and today she posted a picture saying that "the most unexpected people will hurt you" and "be careful who you trust".. keep in mind she still has a boyfriend

It seems to me that she really thought she could have her cake and eat it too. And since I'm not doing the beta **** she expects me to do, she feels some type of way. Thoughts?

searching solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to stop checking up on her. What's the point? It's easy to assume that everything she is posting is about you but it just as easily could not be and even if it was it doesn't matter anymore. At some point you'll see something that sets you back.