"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ex called back, need advice...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by silky99


Basically I am just gonna do what I did in the first half of this relationship where I was in control. If it doesnt work, then **** it, I am gone.
Exactly, that is what you need to do. This is peak time for that. Since she lost her job, she no longer has the advantage that comes with being 30. Her value has gone down. Subconsciously she feels vulnerable, and that is when you take full advantage by taking charge.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

razorjack

New Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by silky99
Godamn you guys are confusing the hell out of me lol.

Seriously though.....I really dont think it was a booty call at all. During our date, she was the one to take my hand like we were a couple again, I didnt initiate that at all and why would she do that if it was just a booty call?

Another thing is the relationship went sour basically when her ass lost her job and had nothing to do but sit around all day thinking, overanalyzing like all women do when they have too much free time. They think of problems that really arent that serious. Thats was the real issue I think. That and the fact that money became a big deal since she wasnt working and my ass is a poor college student.

Basically I am just gonna do what I did in the first half of this relationship where I was in control. If it doesnt work, then **** it, I am gone.
No point beating a dead horse so I'll make this my last reply in this thread. Take what you want from it.

First of all, have you ever gotten a booty call from a chick?

Doesn't sound like it. When a chick wants to have sex with a guy, what does she do?

SHE SHOWS HIM! By touching him, caressing him, giving him bedrrom eyes, etc. SPECIALLY if the guy doesn't take initiative!

Now the confusion is mostly around what this chick was thinking and why she did what she did.

There isn't much confusion as to what you need to do. You can do what you wrote, but I doubt it would work.

Namely cuz, it isn't going to get her to FEEL anything. You can't talk chicks into do anything verbally. That's why a lot of guys don't get laid, cuz they try and talk chicks into sex.

You are trying to show her that you are back to what you were before. Now let me ask you, how is she supposed to know that you are back to your old self?

Do you think she will just magically realize it?

She might or she might not but you are leaving yourself with a VERY small margin for error and depending on a lot of luck.

That is why I wrote that you need to either throw some serious drama in her face, so there is no doubt that she gets the message. Or if you don't want her then you kick her ass to the curb.

Now I've said mine. It's your decision, do what you want.

Good luck!

-Razorjack
 
Top