“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ex-Boyfriends

J0sH

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
FL
So I go out with this chick that I have been talkin to for a while on a date. I have my friend drive his pimpin truck and me and this chick sit in the back seat, while her friend sits in the front with the driver.

As soon as she gets in the car her ex-b/f starts callin and trying to throw all this negative game at me I guess to maker her not like me or something. Well, none of it really works and he calls like 10 more times (each of which she is ignoring his calls) and she finally picks up one more time and he is all like "I love you blah blah blah let's hang out" and she's all like "I am already with Josh blah blah blah" I started laughing and said omg, what is he gonna beat me up? I am sooo afraid (jokin around, since I am like 6"2' 185 pounds of steel and muscle and take martial arts classes)

So we get to the movie I am doing everything good, keepin the pimpin game at the A-level. Gettin a little hand holding, huggin action goin on. So the movie is over and on the ride home we make out like forever until we get to her friend's house where we are dropping her off (by the way her ex-b/f called about 5 times on the ride home). I get out the car, kiss her again, walk her to the door, kiss her again and tell her to call me the next day.

Some background info the the EX:
they broke up like 3 months ago
he has like 3 other girlfriends but for some reason he still tells this chick he loves her
she says she hates him and that he is really conceited
he is just a big faggo, but she used to be like obsessed with him

I need to know how to eliminate the threat of this ex-b/f. I used to be kinda friends with him, and I don't wanna beat his @$$, but if it comes down to it I guess I'll have to. I just don't want all this negative game throwing to get into her head and f*** things up for me. Has anyone had this problem in the past? I just need a little advice, thx.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
what the hell is this man a teenage soap opera?


Everything means nothing.

Can anybody grasp that concept? In a year all of what youre saying now will be absolutely nothing to you. In thousands of years, everything we've done as a species will be completed wiped out. All the ingenious inventions will be for nothing and nothing is what will come.

All that matters is being happy.


Ask yourself man, is this girl contributing to, or detracting from that happiness my man? I get the feel she is detracting from. And i know you will try to ignore this, but then if she isnt adding to happiness, why are you with her?

the ex-boyfriend means nothing, that shouldnt even be in your mind. What you shuold be thinking about, is what are her actions in regards to him. PERIOD. THATS IT BRO, fight him, worry about him, and the only thing you're proving is that you're an AFC just like HIM.


The fact that she still even picks up the phone is bad news...sorry bro. I wouldnt stay with her if she talked to him at all. Not worth the hassle. But make your own decision, just remember what i told you.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Jester is completely right...and in any case, I don't see how you consider the ex-bf a "threat"....Anyone who calls their ex-gf 15 times a date is a tool and not worthy of your attention.
 

J0sH

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
FL
That actually makes sense to me, thanks for the uhhmm I guess u could say "realization".

But she is adding to my happiness, and I told her that if I was gettin in the way of her and him then I could get out of the picture with no problem and she said NOOOOOOOO so I think I'll be alright

**** that AFC bullsh!t, I know what I am and I know what I'm not, and AFC definately aint one of my attributes
 

Blowfish

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Just forget about him, but don't show any fear like you already did.

You girl will appreciate you more for being paitent enough to put up with him without being the first to use violence. I betcha he will be the first to throw the fist.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Well obviously he's not a threat - I mean let's get serious here, is this really something that you even need to think about?

There are guys that are drama KINGS, as opposed to your female drama queens. For some reason these guys like to make their lives into one big struggle against all odds, these are the idiots that will whine to you 7 straight hours about how tough their life is...and so why should you be pulled into this stupidity?

Don't even bother with him.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
holy **** small world, im her ex and ur a fag wimp actin all tough bring it man hah u insecure monkey
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Originally posted by wh01987
holy **** small world, im her ex and ur a fag wimp actin all tough bring it man hah u insecure monkey
Too bad you two live on completely different sides of the country...

Oh, and I completely agree with Jester. Rock on, bro.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
weird thing is though this exact thing is happening except im not calling like that and the ****ers name is josh..... hes like 5 years older then her that pervert ****
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
wh01987 no offense but the guy Josh who started this thread lives in Florida, your probally confused if your being serious here.

BTW you really don't have anything to worry about with this guy, he is way too big of a chump to worry about anything you just don't want him getting in the way.

But it is a bad sign if she shows any emotions towards him, she should be emotionless towards him otherwise theres still feelings there and thats not good but don't worry about it, you should be fine.

I don't see how this dude can have all these other girls and he keeps calling her though.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Just let him do it, thats cmes across so needy, wimpy and annoying, it shoudl nto mess up ur game, or just turn her phone off.
 
Top