Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex being nervous around me, what does it mean?

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have this ex for like 4 months now and she's been acting nervous around me, when she sees me she hides behind her friend and she would just try whatever ways not to be seen by me, and when she does see me with her friends, she would tell them to yell out: "(my name) is mean!!!" or, "idiot!" or "dumb!" to me. Usually her friends just laugh when they do that so i know they are not being serious, is that signs of interest?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more like a regret/jaleousy that your living your life just fine without her.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeeeahhhhh

Shady, aftermath...G UNIT UNIT UNIT..damn baby all I need is a little bit.

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like some one on here said ( sorry forgot name... Would give cred. If I could remember and I dont feel like going back and searchin' ) What women fear the most is missing ' THe Great Catch.' So you must be doing somethin' right for her to be acting like a little girl around you, ( IOI ) and seeing you livin' it up with out her. By talking to her friends showing that your not affected much by what happened. So she's insecure about that, and also the fact that your hangin' out with her friends.

I would say she is lustin' for your attention/giggle-stick. Give either one if you feel like it ;)

Other hand I would mack on her friends some if they were hot. Like right in front of her.. Make her jealous as hell. She will either be totally devistated or drag you outside and **** you in some ally. Well... depending on how the relationship ended...dunno... lay it out, before you play it out bratha

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
friv.... you must be like my exact twin I was playing that song while I was postin' great song

Drop it like its hot, get to workin' that back
Go shake that thang, yeah work that thang
Let me see it go up and down

Unbutton your pants just a lil' bit