Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex added me on snapchat

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woke up this morning to see “Ex has added you as a friend!” on my phone under snapchat. I didn’t see it last night as I was in bed by 9pm, part of my new plan to get good sleep and be successful at work.

Now I’m a bit conflicted as to why after 22 days NC that she initiated she would do this. I may have sent a request a few weeks ago after I blocked and unblocked her due to sending her a snap of me fvcking that hb5 but she had deleted the app so a block unblock wiped out any sent, unviewed snaps (protip).

I am certainly not going to message her but should I ramp of the snaps I post on my story of me living good/fun. Or should I just keep snaps to a minimum and keep it moving? She always reconnects at the point I turn the corner in getting over her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, she's an Ex.....

Why do anything 4 an ex?

Let her remain an Ex.

Move on brother. U hv been here on SS for sometime now and should know better.

Dismiss her 4 ur sake and hers.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she has blocked me again, I didn't message her but I accidentally screenshot the chat which pops up a notification on their side. Was prob a drunk accident on her part last night.

Bit p*ssed off I let her effect me, but seeing her name on my phone screen this morning when I woke up really threw me off.

Now I just feel angry and determined.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Come no man.....It was not a drunk accident. Added, unfriended, added, blocked, etc etc. So much drama.

Children do things in attempt to manipulate someone. Grown men who are good with women do nothing because they truly do not care and are indifferent.

Stay NC and dont get involved in the drama that women crave.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She must want you back. Get back with her and get married. That'd be the wisest course of action.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She must want you back. Get back with her and get married. That'd be the wisest course of action.
Dont forget to spend hundred of dollars on Valentine's Day gifts and a few grand on the engagement ring, finished off by a poem that you wrote from the heart. Make sure that you show up at her work to give her all of this while professing your love in front of everyone she works with.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before i joined this forum and watched corey wayne till he was litterally engrained in my brain

Id have fell for sh4t like this, i didnt realise it was me making "weak" moves.....she would add or "like" comment "good times " etc and i would courtesly drop HER an inbox FIRST,

didnt realise this confirmed to her she was still desired never even thought about it

sometimes she would come round mine and id bang......so i got a little further than the usual breadcrumbing

she even did me a 15 second video the once saying how much she missed me ..I mean WTF

and as soon as id offer to spend time with her she would generally vanish off the face of the earth

Glassguy

Reaction score
Before i joined this forum and watched corey wayne till he was litterally engrained in my brain

Id have fell for sh4t like this, i didnt realise it was me making "weak" moves.....she would add or "like" comment "good times " etc and i would courtesly drop HER an inbox FIRST,

didnt realise this confirmed to her she was still desired never even thought about it

sometimes she would come round mine and id bang......so i got a little further than the usual breadcrumbing

she even did me a 15 second video the once saying how much she missed me ..I mean WTF

and as soon as id offer to spend time with her she would generally vanish off the face of the earth

Its called monkey branching dude. They string you along and keep getting what they want until the someone new proves worthy enough for them to step off your branch and onto theirs.

This is why at the first feeling of something going on, you eject.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i know @Glassguy mate, just pointing out the lengths theyll go to

I mean ffs a 15 second video and still vanish

luckily she came round mine to bang when she did...,thats the only thing im proud about ...I went nowhere

she became predictable once i, learnt from you guys........it was quite entertaining all the **** she used to do to try and get me to initiate first

absolute saddos

OJN_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's an ex bro, I don't see why you're putting so much energy into this.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I'm clearly not over it, her, I am spinning plates so I guess it's just a matter of time. I'm gonna say she added me in error and it won't happen again.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t have Snapchat or Instagram because I’ve had problems being an orbiter in the past and I don’t want to go down that road again

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So after viewing my story yesterday night having fun, a day later she has added me.

Just broke NC after 24 days to message me "What?" I'd sent her a message ages ago while blocked that she only just received.

This is weird, I feel uncomfortable messaging her now and so over this

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so we ended up arguing and she called me a selfish psychopath, I think she just wanted to vent and tell me how sh!t I am, I told her I feel great. She's got a lot of anger, I don't need that. I actually feel even better now because it made me realise the stress and arguing that I never liked in the first place. /closure

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know man, I know. She was my first LTR since my mum died and I’m an only child my dad is in Ireland... I’m looking for a replacement love. I poured too much emotion into the relationship but treated her like **** at the same time because I didn’t really want/respect her.