Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Evil Bit¢h Shields!

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
serious Kung-Fu co¢kblocking
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Holy hell, that's one of the best phrases I've ever seen on this board. As for handling shields, you did well. Humor is the best way to disarm them. I wouldn't have used the "jealous" line, though. You effectively neghit the uglier girls, who have esteem issues anyway. That's a sure way to end the conversation permanently as you discovered. In that case, you might not have had a choice, but I still would have tried to make them laugh instead, focusing more on them than the HB target. Maybe something like "SEE!? At least you admit I'm smooth-talking, and just where is it you want me to move my ass, eh? (wink and grin)" It's awkward, but that was an awkward situation, so you did really well when put on the spot.

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what!

Originally posted by FlyGuy
Toot86: get the fvck out of here with your whiny racial accusations. Nothing in Finger's post referred to race at all.
Its not racist its just that this guy spit out some AWSOME GAME some top rated dj material he should of gotten some good vibes but because of his color .. He has to be even better then the topest cute little white dj

Dr Dre has to be way way better then emenim to sell what emenim did..

But dre has more skills then em so it sucks

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is that there is NO freakin reason to bring up the issue of race. What makes you think these girls turned him down because of his color!? Its people like you who perpetuate segregation and racism. Get over it man.

P.S. Seems like you just can't handle the fact that Eminem is a white guy who has real talent at a "black man's" game.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: what!

Originally posted by toot86
Its not racist its just that this guy spit out some AWSOME GAME some top rated dj material he should of gotten some good vibes but because of his color .. He has to be even better then the topest cute little white dj

Dr Dre has to be way way better then emenim to sell what emenim did..

But dre has more skills then em so it sucks
What the fuck does color have to do with this!? Whether you are black, white, red, orange, whatever, as long as you got game you will get results. But you will also run into cockblockers where ever you go, no matter what. I think that you have issues. Maybe you are jealous of the fact that Mr. Fingers had such great game while you have none. If you want to whine some more, then cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it!

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a few people complain about this site, and they have valid points about the abundance of dumb flame wars and ego battles but I tell you this site rules for one reason. Every once in a while someone will post a stroke of genius like this:

originally posted by Umbra
I still would have tried to make them laugh instead, focusing more on them than the HB target. Maybe something like "SEE!? At least you admit I'm smooth-talking, and just where is it you want me to move my ass, eh? (wink and grin)"

I love when people teach me things. Thank you for sharing Umbra!

Oh, and race can be an ostacle but is not an issue if you are comfortable in your own skin

Fingers out

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Bump for the Smooth Newjack. props mr. F!!!

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*begin vent*

Talk about chicks being manipulative :mad: Now where are those little puny guys who don't want to manipulate these bitçhes? You see they are the masters of manipulation and if they wanted to, they could get you hurt, arrested or killed with a simple crying and wimpering that you tried to touch them. Fuçking bitçhes :mad:

Damn I'm mad. I'm bitter. I've been played like this before when I was younger and din't know how to handle this kind of situation and I've been hurt, but these bitçhes remain the same. Arewe going to let them control the world because of their pu$sy?

*vent over*

I actually kept thinking of why you didn't DJ the UGs all the while DJ-ing the 8 and Umbra does have a valid point. In a situation like this when you put a girl on the spot in the middle of her friends, without getting rapport with the friends first, then šhit like this happens. They will do their best to break your rapport with their friend because you didn't include them and jealousy is a very strong emotion. If I had the skill, I would have tried to get rapport with the whole group from the beginning, and then you could single out the 8 maybe when she left the group to go the restroom or grab a drink or something.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icepick
Isn't it funny when girls say things like this? Like a chubby or snotty unattractive girl somehow MAGICALLY has all these Brad Pitt and Colin Farrell look-a-likes that will sex her up whenever she wants it?

Oh puhlease!

This type of stuff enables me to keep high standards with girls. If I am feeling horny, and some unattractive girl is on my tip, I NEVER capitulate and let her sex me. You see what that does to thier egos. It is sad that some ugly girls think that they could have ANY guy in the room just by virtue of the fact that they have a vagina.

I say: "Nope. Not me. Come back when you loose a few pounds hon. ;)"

Remeber this guys, never settle JUST because you want some pie. This goes to all you "attractive" guys out there ESPECIALLY the "pretty boys". Also, to all those less naturally endowed with the looks: when you DO get into great shape/great clothes/great personality, NEVER settle for a girl that puts less effort into herself than you. That means, don't workout for a year and get yourself into good shape only to settle for a chubbo.

Not even for sex. Because we don't want women thinking they can be fatsos and still get some from the Paul Walker look-a-likes in the world.

Remember, by rewarding the weak-willed, you ENCOURAGE that kind of behavior, and (especially in the US) we don't need anymore chubbies. I see so many girls that would be beautiful, but they are overweight/chubby/"big boned"/etc.

I will not have a part in that, and I hope you guys won't either.
You sound just as selective and arrogant as me!:D

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fingers

This is a hilarious cockblock episode. Anyway, clearly you have your game down, but this situation is an excellent example of why more people should incprporate the Mystery Method into their game.

What happened here is that you came in, sights obviously set on seducting the 8, and the warpigs started cockblocking due to their jealousy and the fact that they don't approve of you. You went straight for the target (well, they noticed that you had her as a target) and so you got cockblocked, HARD!

What you should have done was come in and start setting up C&T with the warpigs. As soon as you came in you should've warmed up the UGs by starting some Comfort & Trust (C&T) with them, by getting C&T they now approve of you and they are no longer obstacles. As a result, you now have a clear runway and can finally seduce the 8. Whenever you open a large set leave your target for last as you sit and disarm all the obstacles.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant believe you resurrected this ancient thread!

You are 100% correct in your analysis. I would also add that some active disinterest (ignoring the target and perhaps negging if she is feisty) would have gone a long way. It would have done 2 things.

1. Befriended the obstacles

2. Made the target curious as hell as to why I seem to prefer the company of her friends when she is accustomed to the exact opposite. I would have stood out in her mind!

Man I have learned so much since this FR...

Thanks for the fond memories!

Oh and check your PM dude. You got mail. ;)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mr. Fingers....

You don't live in Toronto by any chance do you?

Cuz the attitude you describe in your post seems to be pretty much status quo for Toronto women on a whole.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I cant believe you resurrected this ancient thread!

Originally posted by Señor Fingers
You are 100% correct in your analysis. I would also add that some active disinterest (ignoring the target and perhaps negging if she is feisty) would have gone a long way. It would have done 2 things.

1. Befriended the obstacles

2. Made the target curious as hell as to why I seem to prefer the company of her friends when she is accustomed to the exact opposite. I would have stood out in her mind!

Man I have learned so much since this FR...

Thanks for the fond memories!

Oh and check your PM dude. You got mail. ;)
Yeah, you're really digging the Mystery Method huh? I see it in your TRIPLE FR.

Oh, clean out your mailbox, you got too much mail. ;0

Don Juanabbe

Don't copy someone's name like that. We already got a Don Juannabe.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like those pathetic guy that we keep asking to go away but that never get the hint, always trying to find an imaginary sign of the fact they are welcomed to stay and hold on to it ( ex: you thinking the blond girl wasn't just making fun of you), and eventually walk away convinced they are cool...Pretty pathetic and so annoying. Always thought they were just trying to put on a brave face but here I see some of them actually manage to convince themselves they are cool.
I have 5 guys a day trying to talk to me on the street and that instantly become bitter and insultant when i ignore them...Weirdos...

the fact you're all loving this, admiring him show me that it's not even that you've a long way to go, but that you're far on the wrong way, the dorky, annoying guy way. The only game you have is inside your head.

srs, you all need to get out more. Socialize more. meet new poeple. You have no clue...

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warning: Altough you may think that my post is written in a confusing manner, maybe with spelling errors, and I do apologize for that, (will fix in future posts promised) but I think if you read it from the beggining to the end, you'll understand what I meant. Quite frankly it's not the best time for me to be posting now, but I just really want to say this anyways, plus, Fingz post, yeeah!

BBbardot said:
sounds like those pathetic guy that we keep asking to go away but that never get the hint, always trying to find an imaginary sign of the fact they are welcomed to stay and hold on to it ( ex: you thinking the blond girl wasn't just making fun of you), and eventually walk away convinced they are cool...Pretty pathetic and so annoying. Always thought they were just trying to put on a brave face but here I see some of them actually manage to convince themselves they are cool.
I have 5 guys a day trying to talk to me on the street and that instantly become bitter and insultant when i ignore them...Weirdos...

the fact you're all loving this, admiring him show me that it's not even that you've a long way to go, but that you're far on the wrong way, the dorky, annoying guy way. The only game you have is inside your head.

srs, you all need to get out more. Socialize more. meet new poeple. You have no clue...

Good post!! Thanks! ****y funny sometimes fails, you know. "Probably the most interresting person you ever met!" HA HA HA HA HA HA. While that is one of the funniest things I have EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, it still fails this time, because the girl didn't know Mr. Fingers. Who is awesome as hell, may I add. I think he was just joking around, and wasn't even being serious. If she knew that, she would have been cool. I know I would have found it highly amusing. But she tought: "What if she is some creep or some looser with a huge ego?". She doesn't know. So she tought it was kind of wierd. But it wasn't! If I saw some random guy saying this in real life, I too would wonder. If I saw Mr Fingers do it, I would think it's funny.

Because there are many guys who only say ****y and funny things just to get girls attracted to them which is creppy and guys with low self esteem who need womans approvals do it. Not saying these guys aren't cool, they may be, and I'd be friends and I basiclly like everyone, but these guys have some problems and that can be lame sometimes, espeically to women, it's no wonder they get "scared", the guy can even make a scene and embarass her, who knows?

Then there are guys who say these things from the heart, just to make everyone have fun and all. Guys, we gotta to show we're one of these guys for girls to understand us, then they'll lower their defences. You can think about it, why does ****y and funny sometimes work so good and fail so bad? It must be congruent. It is awkward if the other person has no idea if you are a cool guy wanting to have fun or just a creep, it can be interpreted in both ways, all this is reflected through your body languege and tone of voice, and whatnot. Neediness shows on the way you act, talk, even stand and move. Body language! Think about it if you don't agree! I hope this gives you and idea why do girls sometimes respond like this.

That post was ages ago, fingz has surley changed much by now, altough I personally don't know him. These things change when you socialize more, as you said Bbbardot. I think that Fingz is genuinley cool and all. I want to read more posts of him, new ones, anyone know where did he go, what happened to him? It's so lame when ppl just dissapear, but who knows, maybe something happened to him, idk, I'm not saying anything.

About the "you all need to get out more" I don't browse this forums so often... But there are obviously people here who just really know so much about life in general, in no other forum have I seen this much wisdom at once, really! :D If you ment "most of you need to get out more", on that I have no comment!

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same situation last weekend... cept with girls that approached me and I made out with one of them!

Male friends are usually douche bags who want the girl, not much else about that.

And the bouncer kicked you out? for what? Bouncers are the lowest at these places at times, sure theres some cool ones, but theres some I seriously hope get their ass beat to hell for the **** they pull when a guy is just trying to be social, or if some **** goes psycho on you and they kicked you out cause you "offended a lady" happened to me once when I accidentally bumped into a *****, faggot ugly bouncer grabbed my arm and kicked me out. If I knew it wouldn't have been a police issue, I would have beat the **** out of him in front of the whole bar, and show the loser mangina who's boss!

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, I think people are friendlier/more welcoming in social situations than on the streets (it takes a whole lot of different game to be able to pull that off). For example I dont think I am movie star good looking but I get approached A LOT in a bar/****tail party. And women dont usually make the move. Oh and I RARELY get turned down in that setting than say, when I ask a girl from my class for her number.

It really helps my ego and DJ senses. Too bad I cant hit up those things for now :(

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I see posts like Groovy's and BBbardot and the huge contrast to the camraderie displayed by the older posters I really get pissed off. They agree with Mr Fingers because they KNOW from their own experiences these kinds of situations are hazards of the game. Everyone won't like you and no matter how great you are or how tight your game is you will have bad nights and you will have women acting dumb. The most productive approach is MM style as was mentioned. This is why I prefer single set and dancefloor game where I dance by myself and the women come or I pursue and get physical from the start Win-Win! Its less drama!

BBbardot your not as informative as you might think, how the hell does guys approaching you and acting like babies compare with what Mr Fingers did? Your lack of experience with men makes you less productive in providing ANY worthwhile insight. Not trying to start an argument just stating a fact you might need to consider