Evidence that David DeAngelo's testmonials are faked

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent David D a few emails..he never answered 1

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference for me is that Deangelo has studied to get his material...theres a wealth of stuff worthy of a PHD in his videos...he has read and read and read and taken his research out in to the field to test it.

Now being a student once myself, it is clear that any in depth enquiry is going to be criticised, but that does not alter the fact that deangelo has sought EVIDENCE to purport his claims and for that I applaude him.

Faked testimonials or not, the guy was involved in marketing and he is running a business. Why not use the techniques he teaches in his seminars and apply it to the critique of his own work, then you can make up your own mind based on an authentic line of enquiry.

LikerOfWomen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read his eBook and it really helped me out.

It may not be ground-breaking or anything, but whatever it is, it did something very important for me. It helped me realize that I need to think about dealing with girls in a more strategic and experimental way.

I've realized that I shouldn't treat girls how I'd like them to treat me, but how they'd like me to treat them. DeAngelo's book helped me with the original realization that the difference between those two things is night and day.

He also helped me understand that what girls like and what they're attracted to are two totally different things. I'm not bad looking but I've had girls like me as one of their favorite guys in the world but still not be attracted to me, and I couldn't figure it out. For me, as a guy, attraction is all about finding a girl who's hot that I like as a person--apart from the physical aspect, my criteria for a friend and a girlfriend are almost identical. I had always just assumed that it was that way for them, and that all I had to do was to get her to like me enough and I'd be set--I never realized that they have two totally different, almost mutually exclusive, types of liking. And I was doing all the things to raise the wrong one.

Since I've read his stuff and figured that out, all my past successes and failures that seemed like dumb luck before now make perfect sense.

It may not all be groud-breaking or flawless advice, and I may have learned this stuff from other sources if I'd spent the time. But, for what it's worth, he did help me.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ManOMan
So have I, but I was challenging him so I wouldn't expect him to reply. But I was very polite when I wrote to him, I'd admired his selling technique and didn't mention anything about him looking or sounding boring

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been reading DD`s emails for over a year and i can assure you his tips are not b.s ive never had this much female attention in my life and never had such an understanding on female attraction, even if DD emails are fake they still have alot of credibility anyway why would they have to be fake he has 1000s of guys writing to him every week asking for tips i feel david is a genuine down to earth guy and everyone email tip he sends i read and put them all to good use.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard a snippet of his tapes and it just happened to be on affirmations.

Immediately it was obvious that he's not on top of his game.

He was telling people to say stuff like.

'I have no sexual hangups'

'I'm not a complete loser' or something like that.

I don't know what the rest of his stuff is like, but negative affs. are a real no no for obvious reasons.

I bought the Kaplinski ebook and found this very good.

It's a system, it hangs together well, and just when you say to yourself a neg about what he suggests, the next line reassures you like he really knows how you think.

It's aimed at shy guys and allows you to face rejection with the least amount of pain.

The bible is a collection of thoughts and strategies and many are opposite in their approach, this ebook just gives you a system.

Does it work? It sure does :D

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i once wrote David de and he put the letter in his newsletter word for word ..so? ya know..

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh yea englishman?

why dont u post the email..and the response

I dont think his emails are fake, but I think his whole system is geared towards newbies

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first off, lets not forget DD used to be a member on this board, and this is where he got all of his ideas...There is nothing amazing from the DD boooks/seminars/etc..that you cant learn here

secondly, im sure some of his emails are real..some made up..if he inspires u ..GREAT!

If not..then just ignore it.

jwchop

Reaction score
DJ Bible

Note: I'm a huge fan of the DeAngelo stuff.

That said, its possibly true that everything you need is in the DJ Bible. But truthfully I'm not going to sit and read all of the differents posts/topic headings that make it up. Its too tedious. I'm a busy guy (doctor). Call it instant gratification if you want, but I like how everything I need is in one nice package. (I have the DVD set).

Also the bible is made up of so many different authors that it doesn't have a cohesive voice, which for me, makes it a difficult read. I read for a while and then stop. The DYD stuff is by one guy, one voice, which makes it easy for me to understand and MOST OF ALL follow. I can't follow where the DJ Bible is going because of the many voices that make it up.

my 2 cents, take it or leave it.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first off, lets not forget DD used to be a member on this board, and this is where he got all of his ideas...There is nothing amazing from the DD boooks/seminars/etc..that you cant learn here
DD was here under which username?

Anti-dump?

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh yea englishman?

why dont u post the email..and the response

Probably for the same reason you dont go stick your c*ck up your own a*s....cause you dont wanna ....right...

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey mystery women, why dont you go hang around where the women hang out? your signatures at the end of your emails get on my tits!

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats cause they were all fvcking boring!

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishman
hey mystery women, why dont you go hang around where the women hang out? your signatures at the end of your emails get on my tits!
I think you need to go and hang out on the women sites if you want to get laid.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery Womens new signature;

Mystery women should shut up, look pretty and provide me with lots of orgasms! lol ;-)

just ribbing ya mystery.........I was a bit pissed up when I emailed that first one last night...now its the morning and ive got a bit of a hangover .... :(

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishman
Mystery Womens new signature;

Mystery women should shut up, look pretty and provide me with lots of orgasms! lol ;-)

just ribbing ya mystery.........I was a bit pissed up when I emailed that first one last night...now its the morning and ive got a bit of a hangover .... :(
(Golf clap from the gallery)
Bravo... Haven't seen much civility around here in recent days, nice job.

Double J

Don Juan
Reaction score
DD

I've written to DeAngelo once or twice, but he hasn't included my stuff in the newsletter. Someone earlier talked about him seeming rather immature in his newsletter. I think the reason he sounds like that is so that readers could pick up on the fact that he doesn't care about what others think of him. His style in itself is a little c&f in those newsletters. I'm not sure if they're fake or not but I've received newsletters that are repeats or that I've already read somewhere on the internet.

Chlarence

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can call David D all you want. But what I like about the guy is that he was once just like most of us when we discovered this site.

He was tired of his lack of success with women and decided to do something about it, found out what worked for him and now is spreading the word to others.

I have most of his stuff which has totally changed my perspective on dealing with women and get more tail now than ever. I don't even have to try any more, women approach me and I've got no hair!

After watching his DVD's I can now see where I went wrong in the past with women for being AFC. What makes me laugh now is when you see a hot girl with an average bloke who is not on the same level as far as attractiveness goes and someone will pipe up 'what is she doing with HIM?!', I just smile now and say 'yeah must be loaded or have a big d!ck'

But really I'm thinking that it's because of that thing called attraction that 90% of blokes have no idea about. But I do now which is all thanks to David D and to SoSuave.

So are his newsletters fake??? Does anyone really give a fcuk!!

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Romeo,
I don't think girls like to admit how foolish or irrational they are. The explain whatever make them look good. Your girl is no different than any other girls