Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everytime I look at a restaurant I mostly see women by themselves

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised despite this is happening slowly and gradually from the late 10s.

I see less and less couples sitting at the restaurant while it's getting more and more common to see women only tables wheter they are 2 or more, I notice that both in week days and week ends.

I wonder if there has been a change in dating patterns connected to economical landskape or it's simply the reaction of the one date/no sex/no second date which plagues the majority of men.

Are the guys uncomfortable with such things due to money/commitment or are just women doing everything by themselves?

10-15 yrs ago it wasnt as common as now.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must eat at Panera or Chick Fil A a lot? Lol. Always women there.

Ive always been observant about this, it's usually male dominated from what I see unless it's the two places I mentioned.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must eat at Panera or Chick Fil A a lot? Lol. Always women there.

Ive always been observant about this, it's usually male dominated from what I see unless it's the two places I mentioned.
I'm currently in south europe, I'm talking about medium profile restaurants the ones where you sit and get decent food wheter it's western food or sushi.

The only places where I still see traditional couples or dates are either high class restaurants or the fancy ones in hot spots.

Even few weeks ago in eastern europe I noticed the same.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women generally go to restaurants either to take photos for social media or for clout (or both). It's a "treat myself" thing they do to feel luxurious and/or pampered. Sit down restaurants with servers used to only be for wealthy aristocrates, but nowadays anyone can get a taste of it if they don't mind wasting $$.

If we're talking about women at cheaper places, it's because they're too lazy to learn how to cook or somehow think it's degrading for a women to do so. No one in their right mind would eat at a place like Panera or Chick Fil A unless they're extremely busy, lazy, or are on their lunch break from work.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If they pass The boner test, cold approach.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women prioritized spending time with other women. "Girls time" and "Girls night out" are real things.
Men do it too but I noticed after 30 forget about it, it becomes a lot harder to get men especially if they are not single. A lot of women that you see out are either in situationships, single or if they are in a relationship they are just out with their girlfriends or looking to upgrade

I've noticed in the last several years "Brunch" in my city has become the new "Nightclub" especially for women 30+
You can get some mimoa's they have loud music, heck in some cities brunch/Day Parties are just as popping or even more popping than the nightlife