Everytime I go to this store this chick gives me a discount

TT2CiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok theres this clothes store than I've been going to every now and then for the past 1-2 years. Everytime I go there it's always the same cashier and she almost always seems to give me a nice discount. The first time there was a stack of magazines on the counter and as she was ringing me up I was reading one of them, so she goes "you like it? would you like one?", I say sure and she puts it in my bag for free, even though it said 3 or 4 dollar charge on the cover. I kind of dismissed that the first time, thinking maybe I was wrong and it was free, but I've noticed her giving me discounts on my clothes. Take the very latest example. The store had a deal going on where if you buy two shirts you get 50% off the second one. So I bought two $30 shirts thinking I would end up paying more than $45, but the total ended up being only $34 after tax. So when I leave I check the receipt and see that she gave me a $10 discount off both shirts. Also I've never had a retail job, so I'm not entirely sure, but I notice on my reciepts it says the employee # right above each item, so does that mean she was giving me an employee discount or does the employee # mean nothing? She basically shows me no other IOIs though, so how should I approach her next time to see if I'm right or wrong? I don't really need to buy anything so I can't just walk up to her and ask for her #, and if I do actually need to buy something in the future do I just go for a quick # close with no rapport building, and assume attraction? I've never really said much to her up to this point other then the usual, thanks and whatever else you say to cashiers.