Everything You Guys Say is BS

eric66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was once a nice sweet guy, great sense of humor, a tad weird, and a self proclaimed romantic, I am 34 now, never had a true relationship, only had one woman in my life I ever truly loved. I lived in Massachusetts all my life. And over the years in my search for the love of my life, I have found that from the time of birth. Women have been told that men are pigs, scum, and jerks.ect. On the other handナwomen are supposed to be the sweetest things, sensitive and caring, affectionate creatures.
I tried many tactics to entice a woman's attention, from personal ads, dating services, bars, dance clubs, book stores, supermarkets, you name it, I been there. Even the train, on the street. One thing has never changed, the wealth on SNOBBY women!
No matter where I been, the plan was simpleナSMILE! And say "hello." In almost EVERY ENCOUNTER the result wasナshe ether (1) she completely ignored me, turned her head in the opposite direction than me, (2) she makes a sigh or a grunt in response, (3) or she gives a look that could most likely mean "how dare I say "hello" to her! Now I have been told I am negative, but how does me being negative EXCUSE these rude women of Massachusetts?!
Another example you ask?
I was at a news stand and I noticed a cute lady reading a woman's magazineナI noticed the article she was reading was entitled: "how to attract today's man" so I worked up my courage and said "hi there." She looked and me with blank eyes and went back to her magazine! How about this one, I had to one day put change in parking meter 3 cute ladies walked towards me.did I say a form of greetingナyou bet "hello" I saidナone gal grunted. And all 3 kept walking. And I'll bet you money they were out for drinks later and someone had to have complained, "I just can't seem to find any nice men!" ahh if only she had said "hi!"
I think you get the picture of what I have had to deal with in the past several years in my search for female companionship! You cannot honestly say it's all in my mind. Now we have dating services out there ready to helpナthemselves all geared to help ONLY womenナwomen get to call phone chat lines for freeナwhile men have to pay anywhere from $1.99 and up a minute. We have bars that offer "ladies night" We have dating clubs that women can join, no fees, and no obligations. While men have to come up with $2000+ in some cases!
Now for some reasonナsome women are still complaining there is no equality among the sexes! This much is trueナmen are getting railroaded, ripped off in the dating game big time! Of course you may argue, "Not all women are like thisナyou're stereotyping all women on the acts of a hand full" ok, I grant you that one I only been single all my life and been looking for love for ever 12 years.
Your rightナsome women are not that rude. Some women know that playing hard to get is a big mistake because they would be alone forever if they were that rudeナthey may know deep down they have to offer what they can. I been told I should LOWER my standards and look into dating these women, and so I did!
Now mind you, as I lowered my standards, my goal became simple, find a woman I can ENJOY being with! Not too hard right?
Let me see if I can remember the women I met. Obese, bi-sexual looking to experiment, freaks with glow in the dark hair, body piercing and excessive tattoos, one gal wanted kids MORE than a relationship, women who are more concerned with popularity than taking care of their friends who need them, one woman confessed before we met...on the phone that she had herpes. Ok that's enough. I want to be able to go to sleep tonight!
I just start laughing when women I don't like start trying to give me guilt trip "maybe you should lower your standards" or " you shouldn't be so picky." As if I had NO RIGHT to be happy! Now, for the record, am I bitter, yes, am I angry, noナI am disgusted and disappointed. But I think you can see I have just reasons.
As with all problems, before the solution can be found, there must be AWARENESS of the problem. I pray someone out there has been listening, it would be a crime to the word if the problem got worse, there is no place anymore for women who play hard to get. When shy men are afraid to say "hello" or risk being accused of sexual harassment. Where women only talk to arrogant men and ignore the awkward guy in the corner. There are good men out there ladies, you just refuse to look and listen!
I got this from www.ihatewomen.com

I feel the same way this guy does. This DJ site is BS I've tried everything and these women are still stuck up *****es!:mad:

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are so ignorant of the ways of this site it's not even funny....

This site has helped me and I am proud to admit it. It's not any of our faults if you guys are afraid of intimacy and sabbotage your own relationships. If anything just stop abusing these principles and that will solve half of your problems right there.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People will only believe what they can understand.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
People will only believe what they can understand.
I feel sorry for those who willnot take the time to learn.

I suppose if they don't understand what it is they are doing wrong, yeah.

I use to be bitter and resentful just like these guys, but I dedicated two years of my life to absorb every little principle I could that would improve my life and now I am grateful I didn't fall into the same deceitful trap that would have kept me behind.

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not having success with cold approaches? Then join clubs, organizations, and other get togethers and mingle in places where it is "socially accepted" to start conversations with strangers.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you chase women? What's in it for you? Is it the most important thing in your life?

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im thinkin you didn't get a couple women's attention as you had wished and got mad and lost your confidence. If you don't have that, a cold approach is useless!

Not all women are *****es y'know. Maybe you just need to get your cool back. Stand confident...

You aren't smiling like stalker or anything are you?:eek:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, posts like this just prove how this site blows. :rolleyes:

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You my friend, have not learned anything.

It's a tough world out there and you can either do one of two things: accept it, or don't. And you have not.

Just becuase you deserve something doesn't mean you'll get it, and just becuase you got it doesn't mean you deserved it.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
To have those kinds of responses from women would mean he is extremely unattractive. He may have to work on his appearance before he can focus on more of the principles on this site.

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just forget everything on this forum except for this one piece of advice and go out to try your own methods? Do outlandish shyt and see what happens. Make your own seduction plan and try to progress through it. Pinpoint which parts are the most uncomfortable and scary for you. Those parts need the most work and are probably your whole problem.

As far as people not saying hi back, I've gotten some weird responses from both genders. Some people just stare at me or stare past me with this extremely frozen terrified look on their face while others respond very well. I just laugh at the scared people. "OMG, a stranger said hi!! What do I DOOOOOO?!" LOL! It must really suck to be that uptight. And I thought I have an inhibition problem....

eric66

Don Juan
Reaction score
To kin in college:
I didn't type that I said i got it from the ihatewomen.com website..All I said is I can Identify what some of the things that guy is saying. I'm not unattractive..actually I'm pretty good looking... :). I'm just really shy...not just in front of girls, in front of people in gerneral but I try and I do have alot of friends, its just that not many are female. I have no problem starting out a converstaion with a guy because I can relate to things that they can relate..i.e sports, video games cars etc..(not a big car fan though lol)

Oh and just for the rec.. on this site you promote the idea that women are not shallow..yet you contridicted yourself just now.:rolleyes:

All I want is a damn girlfriend man..is that to much to ask?:(

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We talk about how some women are shallow, just like some guys are shallow. Its no contradiction to say that some people are going to be decent people and yet that same group of people can accquire bad tendancies when certain influences come into play. One such example is when a group of friends get together reguardless of gender, sure by themselves they can all be decent at heart, but things like peer pressure, conflicting desires and attitudes can cause friction and invite shallow actions if things go to far.

Earlier you said this site blows, we don't know what we are taking about yada yada yada. Then you later said your only problem is being shy. See our advice and techinques won't help you if you are unable to interact socially. Its good that you can make friends but you'd rather make more female friends. You did highlight the problem that you can't find anything in common with them and therefore can't relate. I find this hard to believe since men and women share similiar experiences like work sucks, music, movies, friends,..... What your real problem is probably that you cannot find away to break the ice. I bet you feel your introduction is weak, and that many times you have thought that "If I could just get introduced, then I could take over from there."

The best thing for a guy in your situation is to start making eye contact with random people, the smiling. Once you get comfortable with that try saying hi, then ask an innocious question like say your in a music store "Is that CD any good." Just take baby steps and work yourself to be used to meeting strangers. So when you go into an atmosphere ripe for meeting new friends you have the confidence to talk to people and to face rejection which will help cut down on being shy.

-Grey Fox

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eric66,

I was in same boat .. sort of .. but I was never good at dealing with ladies. When I was at Univ, some girls actually liked me, and they showed me 'signs' (now that I look back).. but I ignored them since I did not know how to deal with them .. I wish I could go back .. but I do not regret any more since I have discovered 'the game' ...

I know .. some guys are not physically attractive .. fortunelty, I have relatively good physique and ok face .. But if you are out of shape and have some serious problem with your face .. then it may be little difficult .. but nothing is absolute .. remember that.

These speed seduction technique should be used as rule of thumb. Nothing is guarnteed in life .. nor SS .. But SS method can help you to INCREASE the chance of you meeting ladies, ultimately landing you one.

To me SS sounds logical. The basic principle of SS is to be confident. I think that alone makes up 80% of SS. I know for a fact that woman LOVES a man who are confident. I have witnessed and experienced.

Try to be open. When woman give you a face .. Do not take it personal. But try to re-evaluate your game and status. Evaluate your look and personality. Then try again. Then try again. ..

All I can say is .. Hating is more difficult than loving.

Anasthaesium

Don Juan
Reaction score
MISSED the point

I pity for you eric,

you know what you missed the whole point why this site exists.Why does it exist?Just because you can get some ass.No thats not the reason why it exists.

This site exists because you start to see you as a respectable person.You get some selfrespect and hence some self cofidence going on.If you continue to see this site as a mere "ass-tapper" you will not gain anything.

Look at this site as many games did ..as a source for self improvement..remember you are the catch not the girls...you got to improve yourself first b4 you can expect results buddy.

Firts get some healthy selfrespect...you know why don juans smile and say hello to every one they meet because they are not like other AFCs who think"OMG who is this weirdo saying "hi""...if they dont respond don juans just let it go as their loss for missing outa gr8 person like themselves.....

You get that attitude going..You meet new people..make friends..enlarge your social circles by becoming a friend first...remember girls dont come in till this stage..then the GIRLS WILL COME..you dont need to go for them,...because no one can make you happy but youself..the girls come to you cos they know u can make their dull life fun....

SO GET WHAT I AM SAIYNG?.NONE OF THIS IS BULLSH*T..U NEED TO TRY IT THE PROPER WAY TO BECOME A DJ.JUST SAYING HELLO AND SMILING AFTER READING THE ADVICE AND EXPECTING MIRACLES..NOW THT IS BULLSH*T.DEVELOP THE ATTIUTDE OF A DJ TO BECOME ONE..DONT JUST IMITATE ONE.