Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everything that should be done by a DJ

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
CAn someone pleaze write back with everything that a DJ has to do. I've read the bible far too many times but i dont remember what i read just a bit and am tired of reading it without remembering.
all i neeed is evrything that we're supposed to do...... you konw like we're supposed to do kino and charm them, etc.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aagh..

Ok. You are propably those people who don't learn new things so easily just by reaading them.. Especially when it comes to changing/improving your behavior, habits or character...

Actually it's really hard to improve yourself just by reading stuff.

So the key is:
Practice, practice, practice!

And don't try to eat the whole cake same time.
Patience!

You get better results by learning new things piece by piece.
Too many pieces (of that big cake) just confuse you (and just makes you puke)...
So, take your time. ;)

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember...

1) Being a DJ is not performing certain moves and saying certain things that are supposed to drive girls wild. Being a Dj is having a certain mentality and having a knowledge of tools that a DJ needs to be succesful. (Kind of like James Bond and his gadgets).

2) The bible doesnt mean crap unless you go out and practice what is written. Let me tell you a story that I heard about that is just like your situation. This story is modified because I cant remember the exact words but it doesnt matter too much.

Story:

Little Johnny read a book about writing poetry. Little Johnny wrote a Haiku.

Little Johnny read a book on science. Little Johnny aced his science test.

Little Johnny read a book about George Washington's history. Little Johnny's report on George Washington got an "A".

Little Johnny read a book about swimming. Little Johnny drowned in the pool.

Moral of the story: Youve got to experience things, not just read about it.

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess ya'll are right... i dont knw what i was thinking.... if i want success i dont read, i experience. to have success i must experience.

aight thanks i needed that. only now i see i have to use this load of $h!+!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL I'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS WITH ALMOST NO CHANGE BECAUSE I READ AND THOUGHT I WOULD GET SUCCESS!!!!!!!! LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

i hope other guys in this forum dont make the same mistake i do. you know.... you guys always say that people come here, read, and dont do anything and and come back saying it doesnt work...

NOW I'LL COME BACK SAYING THIS CRAP IS THE BEST CRAP THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!