Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everything on this board is 100% true

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I didn't want to beleive it, until I started hanging out with girls more, but everything is true. Girls don't like nice guys they go for bad boys with hot bodies, girls don't respect you for been nice. They also don't ****ing care about intelligence unless you use it to game them. Man, i'm pissed I didn't want to beleive it, until I started hanging out with this girl a lot, and I left because it pissed me off so much.

I come from a small town were everyone is well known for been nice, so im like programmed for this. Im going to start taking this board, and any PUA material seriously because its all true. The only good traits I have is intelligence (completely useless for girls), a nice face (yeah, but I look like a 15 year old), and a weak ass small body.

I'm so upset right now, I didn't want to beleive it, until I experienced it. I live with 4 girls too, and all you hear them say, I want a man with big muscles, big sexy muscles, then this girl I hanged out a lot said omg hes got such a hot body blah blah.

Nobody would ****ing talk like that about me, I have a bad knee, and really hard time growing muscles. My trainers are ****ing useless, i'm screwed.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont quit. I learned a long time ago about nice guyz finish last. Jus b ****y,funny, n dont fear rejection. Cuz we all get rejected

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungSir4sho said:
Dont quit. I learned a long time ago about nice guyz finish last. Jus b ****y,funny, n dont fear rejection. Cuz we all get rejected
I don't ****ing care about rejection, I just hate it that I can't be myself with girls.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like we have an AFC on deck. Just playing with you bro. Anyway, yes. This is the where it's at. Everything you need is here. Take it serious, its all true.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't underestimate how much intelligence can help you, if you play it right. Many girls, at least once into their 20s, are attracted to guys with brains far superior to their own.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
http://www.fastmusclegain.com/

I think this was the guy who Pook claimed helped him get muscled up when no standard routine worked for him.
Ya, a MUST for all skinny guys out there. I never even bought the program but that guy changed my life.

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
http://www.fastmusclegain.com/

I think this was the guy who Pook claimed helped him get muscled up when no standard routine worked for him.

I really respect you "Kontrollerx".... on this occasion i'd disagree with linking a website like that.

Their are easy ways of finding out way's to gain muscle without paying for stuff like that.

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also can i just add that i'm very skinny and have had waaay too much sex from ONS over the last 4-5 months.

Yes having a great body like that WILL get you noticed ALOT MORE...but you have to have the confidence to carry with it.

Demonic

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to gain muscles, you don't need to pay thousands of dollars to do so. You only need to pay $200-300/ year by getting a gym pass and motivating yourself to go.

I'm not that built but I do work out. i work out purely for feeling good. but you know what? that feeling good feeling, is like depositing money in a savings account. It adds up. Your muscles actually thank you by getting bigger. Don't try to be a hercules in a week or two... do it over time.

Yes, i agree that a lot of the stuff taught here is terrific but I also advocate that you need not be a jerk to be a man. Learn what you need to learn and don't be a player. There is a big difference guy... You're doing this to make you happy, not to hurt anyone.

Essentially, you must wake up one morning and realize, getting together with a girl and dumping the girl is the exact same thing as what she did to you when she dump you. She feels the exact same way being left behind.

One day i hope you will realize this. Your goal is not to f>ck as many women as possible. Your goal is to find the one that is suitable for you for the long term.

Birdem

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that hard go to the gym and push yourself. What I have incommon with the guy above me is the feeling after working out, it's not even about me getting big. If you want to get big just buy a bench, since you got a knee problem. If you didn't believe in this site, why did you continue to post here?

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought I would bring my two cents it:

So what? Girls go for smarter guys as they get older? What about slightly fat and smart? I mean,we all know younger girls are dumb and immature,what about older ones? The reason I say this is cause I feel like I am in some sort of transitional phase. I got nothing in youth,some in young adult,and didn't have a full college experience,know what I mean,so I am lost and confused bitter and angry about alot.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
demonic said:
I really respect you "Kontrollerx".... on this occasion i'd disagree with linking a website like that.

Their are easy ways of finding out way's to gain muscle without paying for stuff like that.
Simply linking a website is in no way a wrong thing to do.

Its not forcing the OP to buy Anthony Ellis's product.

Also since I don't work for Ellis or use his product I am not pimping some hidden agenda.

Plus if a poster here possesses any amount of reasonable intelligence they can do searches online at certain legality questionable sites and likely get this guy's program for free.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
I don't ****ing care about rejection, I just hate it that I can't be myself with girls.

Then be someone else. :cry:

Cheers!

facadegeniality

Don Juan
Reaction score
what kinda knee problem do you have?

i tore my acl...and was never able to straighten my knee..im kinda disabled now..that sux...hate it. not like my confidence was high in the first place with me being so short. 162cm.

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
you a loser

plain and simple

1) you blame your trainer , huge loser sign ,

2) when you fail you blame everybody except yourself

3) no women wants to date losers who don't take up responsbility

blame yourself for being a nerd.

NERD.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Man, I didn't want to beleive it, until I started hanging out with girls more, but everything is true. Girls don't like nice guys they go for bad boys with hot bodies, girls don't respect you for been nice. They also don't ****ing care about intelligence unless you use it to game them. Man, i'm pissed I didn't want to beleive it, until I started hanging out with this girl a lot, and I left because it pissed me off so much.

I come from a small town were everyone is well known for been nice, so im like programmed for this. Im going to start taking this board, and any PUA material seriously because its all true. The only good traits I have is intelligence (completely useless for girls), a nice face (yeah, but I look like a 15 year old), and a weak ass small body.

I'm so upset right now, I didn't want to beleive it, until I experienced it. I live with 4 girls too, and all you hear them say, I want a man with big muscles, big sexy muscles, then this girl I hanged out a lot said omg hes got such a hot body blah blah.

Nobody would ****ing talk like that about me, I have a bad knee, and really hard time growing muscles. My trainers are ****ing useless, i'm screwed.
dont take everyone's advice to heart bro. most of the people here that give out advice dont know anything about girls, that's why they're here. most are virgins and have not clue what to do with chicks that they sat on their laps and say fvck me! so... keep that in mind!