Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everything I have learned about women through "real" experiences

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've mentioned in some of my posts that I would be creating a thread regarding things I've learned and experienced throughout my pick up career as well as just interacting with women in general.

This is something that is going to take me some time to compose and selfishly I am really doing this for myself. My main goal has always been to learn the game and become the very best I can at it. I learned more in doing my approach journal years ago (see link in my signature) than I did from any article I ever read on here.

So even though I admit I am doing this for myself, I do believe this is something that can benefit others. Therefore anyone who wants to post and discuss the different theories I present maturely I truly welcome. I realize that there will be keyboard jockey haters that will read certain lines I write and will start insulting me if anything is contrary to the DJ Bible or Manosphere,MGTOW (what the hell is that? lol) but I don't really care. I will ignore anyone who is more fixated on building their artificial online reputation than on on actual real world study.

Throughout all my trials and tribulations I've had LTRs, STRs, ONS (only a few). However if getting the lay is generally the ultimate goal then I have failed significantly more than I have succeeded. Although this will sound pompous I think that still gives me more success than most of the people on this board. I consider myself successful because I'm really out there doing it. Some of the theories I present may sound basic and obvious yet I don't believe they are any least important than those which may get more complex. I

So anyway for those that would be interested in this thread I'd like to propose the following format for it. Let me know if you agree/disagree or have further suggestions.

1. This should exist in the 'Mature Man' forum. Even though there's tons of immature people that post here I think there's still more overall people with "real" experience throughout years of trials and tribulations versus the general DJ Forum.

2. I will create a separate thread for "Theories" which I will number each. I will actually start compiling these theories based on threads I originally posted here throughout the years and then add to it as I started this new one. I do consider these "theories" and I would greatly like to maturely discuss them with anyone who is interested and able. Again, shaming,insults, and just general immaturity will be ignored.

3. For each of my experiences I will try to remember the approximate ages myself and the female were. I also will try to remember any details my memory allows. Obviously the further back I go the less details I will be able to provide. However there's certain things from each interaction that definitely will resonate.

Feel free to add any other suggestions. I hope to start this soon.