Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everything comes back to you

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno whats been going on latley but its so weird it's starting to get creepy. It seems that EVERYTHING I do has an effect. I mean stuff like if I resist the urge to steal a burger at work (I work at McDonalds) i'll be given one before I go home. OR
Something really bad has happened, and because of that - later on something really good happens that wouldnt' have been able to happen without that bad thing going down. It also seems that things always work out in the end for me. Always...

I don't know weather its fate or not. But i'm seriously looking at my life and how I treat people. Just a small tip, but start watching what goes on around you. Be very observant. EVERYTHING has a cause and effect. Play your cards right and don't get fvcked. Keep your head up and be a good guy and things will ALWAYS work out for you in the end.

Good luck

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think your high, man.... ahahhaha.. nah just playin

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God likes you.

Eh happens to me. When things look as bad as possible, suddenly it gets better.... weird. Like it was raining for 10 hours nonstop in Germany when I was there, and as soon as I got out car to look, it stopped, and when I got back in, its started right away.

dcfs10

Don Juan
Reaction score
lucky

your a lucky man, for me it just seems like sh!t just keeps gettin worse.....especially w/ my girl right now

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
God likes you.

Eh happens to me. When things look as bad as possible, suddenly it gets better.... weird. Like it was raining for 10 hours nonstop in Germany when I was there, and as soon as I got out car to look, it stopped, and when I got back in, its started right away.
Its creepy that you said that b/c i've just started latley to become more religious.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, me too, sync... I'm starting to feel bad for all the virgins I had sex with.
I looked deeply into many religions, too... I took some time off of many things just to explore mankind and it's relation to God. I came to the conclusion that a)All humans respect a single (or the same) God and b) there is a Divine Plan for all of us.
Respect.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woah.. 2 complicated all i do is accept eveything whether it be bad or good. and that motivates me to find something even greater