“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Everyone's a user, yet they make no effort. Yes you! wake up!

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Has no one heard of the term networking? but that's aside from the point.

here's the story:
i go to a 4 year community college, majoring in advertising design.
2 months ago, my prof asked me if i had a job and what was it.
i told him a graphic design part time job.
then 2 students next to me overheard as they glimpsed over.

Then a month ago, i get grouped with one of the girls that overheard me the other day. The first day already she was being nosey about where i worked, how much i get payed and what i do. Then she mentioned some **** about being friends and hooking her up...im thinking WTF( she works in the library). Near the end of class, she asks for my #, i gave, then later on asked for chat sn...ok i gave, then email...i say "whoa". And she gave me her info w/o me asking. She said it was for project purpose, but i knew that wasnt her intention. Now the project is over and i go thank god, as group is no more. and she is staying away from me.

Zoom to this week. (this guy is unemployed)
I say sup to him almost everytime i see him, we have a good understanding even though we dont talk much to each other, as he is a loner.
As the group project ended, the question that the prof asked him which made everyone laugh was:
So what did you think about working together in a group?
his answer : it wasnt really my thing as i dont like people.
then today i sit down, and he sits down next to me, we say sup to each other. 20 mins later, he asks me how work is going and if there are any job openings.
i say "not bad, the only positions i know of is telemarketing."
him: " eh im not good with phones"
me: "well its something good to put on a resume"
Then i proceeded to tell him if he's interested he can take my job when i quit in december. and i told him a little bit about the company and how much i get paid.
him: "you got another job lined up?"
me: nah not atm
him: you dont like your job? (he wants to find out why im quitting, or if the job's bad)
me: nah its not that, Its boring there and im too comfortable. (plus im gonna look for a new one when i quit)
him: yea that happens.

he seemed likea cool guy so i asked him if he played pool, he said yes and i invited him to join a tournament of pool at a bar that i was going to be in. didnt seem too interested but oh well.
After that, no more talking.

After these 2 encounters, i realized what environment i was in.
I found my job on my own online and went for the interview. Yet Everyone else around me walks in day in & day out, reliving high school. thats why im fed up with this college and transfering out this semester.

Yea anyway the point is., if you're gonna get ahead in life at least make an efffort, chat with people REGULARLY, not when you need them.
you know what i see everyday i walk into that crappy community college? a bunch of zombies, leechers, people that wont get where they want to in life cause they lack ambition. they take no initiative into finding a job on their own or socializing with people in general.

IF YOU'RE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE, I SUGGEST YOU WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE. Take initiative. Remember competition lies in your every wake, if you're not ambitious enough you'll stay at the bottom. Ambition drives success, always remember that.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
didn't get what the loner had to do with anything
but great sentiment - apply it to all aspects of your life

just be careful not to be overly competitive and be an azzhole
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by evolvingnerd
didn't get what the loner had to do with anything
but great sentiment - apply it to all aspects of your life

just be careful not to be overly competitive and be an azzhole
yea me neither. Altho he is a loner, he made an effort to get on my good side and see if there were any job openings.

I live in nyc, so a lot of people have a hard outter shell. They are all that much cold to you and dont socialize as much, compared to other states. I see this with my friends, thats one of the reasons why theyre unemployed. But doesnt matter where you live, as long as you make the best of it.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
ScrewIt what the h ell is the piont of this post? Not really sure.
Maybe it's cuz I got really hammered last night, and I have a major hangover,a nd headache,etc...

*cant think straight
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Guys,

The value of networking cannot be overstated. It can help you tremendously in your professional and personal life.

You never know how the next person you're going to meet may help you in the future and vice versa.

Sometimes you do have to burn bridges with people in life but never be afraid or wary of saying hello to the stranger beside you.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by ScrewIt
Yea anyway the point is., if you're gonna get ahead in life at least make an efffort, chat with people REGULARLY, not when you need them.
I don't know about yall, but I saw this as the main point of the quote. I know I'll do a lot to help my friends when they need it. But those people who only contact me when they need something, I blow them off. Basically, establish your networks, but don't do it just for the sole purpose of using people for something... they'll see straight through it. ~Zappa
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Re: Re: Everyone's a user, yet they make no effort. Yes you! wake up!

Originally posted by Frank Zappa
I don't know about yall, but I saw this as the main point of the quote. I know I'll do a lot to help my friends when they need it. But those people who only contact me when they need something, I blow them off. Basically, establish your networks, but don't do it just for the sole purpose of using people for something... they'll see straight through it. ~Zappa
Aye matey. There's absolutely no harm in knowing more people. who knows, the person next to you could be the next big shot in corporate america. always remember that every person you know could be a valuable asset to you, whether or not you realize it.

One of the craziest times i recall is back a year ago. Some dude out of the blue called up my bro (24yrs old). This dude apparently went to the same j.h.s. as him and all they really were were classmates in the past. You know what his call was for?
askin if he had the freakin yearbook from j.h.s. of course my bro said no.

haha that made me lmao, what a character, he had the balls to call too. well anyway after a little chat my bro found out he dropped out of h.s. and now works in a ice cream shop.
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
I know I'll do a lot to help my friends when they need it. But those people who only contact me when they need something, I blow them off. Basically, establish your networks, but don't do it just for the sole purpose of using people for something... they'll see straight through it. ~Zappa
Yep! I have the same point of view!

Of course it´s good to have a good network so you can be helped, but just having it just to suit you I disagree!

I usually help people, so when I need them I can ask for help! I´m not a parasite (whose main purpose is to gain without helping others). Those people must be blowed off!!!!

Goldiggers and feminists are a very good example of this!!!
 
Top