• I would definately roll with PUA

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • I will be better off being a natural

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, there is a thing that interests me..

Imagine two paths in front of you right now. Starting from this day, you could either be an amazing Pick up artist, scoring with many girls and "getting into girls heads" but you had to rely on strategy at all times, no matter where you were and when. However, you would not obsess over women, and not worry about getting into One-itis.

On the other hand, you could be a natural. You would forget of ever coming to this site. You would never need to think about any specific strategies. However, this means your knowledge would be limited, meaning your results would probably would be worse than those of a PUA. You would also be more open to getting hurt by women, since you dont know all the information a PUA does. You will be more likely to have a One-itis.

Which path would you follow?

*This is for experimental purposes only. Please do not overthink.
We are not here to judge you. ;)

Last edited:

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to constantly think over your strategy when trying to pick up a woman, you're not a DJ (or PUA, or ABC, or whatever).

Obviously you have to think a bit before you do anything, but you shouldn't be breaking a sweat.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took the words out of my mouth...

Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
If you have to constantly think over your strategy when trying to pick up a woman, you're not a DJ (or PUA, or ABC, or whatever).

Obviously you have to think a bit before you do anything, but you shouldn't be breaking a sweat.

Reaction score
This post is too biased. There was nothing good about being a natural in that paragraph you wrote.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
This post is too biased. There was nothing good about being a natural in that paragraph you wrote.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, well guys if i made natural sound better everyone would vote for him, there would not be a single PUA out there ;)

diplomatic_lie... arent scripts and 99% of MASF teach you exactly what to do when you are with a woman?

The way i see this is a natural guy is just a regular dude who can attract and possibly keep women a little better than the next guy. This doesnt mean that he is sheltered from rejection, cheating and deceit... he isnt a superman afterall.

Then there is a PUA. This guy is like a R2D2 with a checklist in mind: Approach a set, open, ignore the target, touch the target's hip.. isolate... rinse and repeat.
PUA's feelings for the girl arent as great, so he shakes the failures off with ease. However, he seldom finds it in his heart the feelings to actually like the girl and enjoy her beyond sex.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, some perverse part of me LIKES making these essential acts into a science of sorts, so I'd go with the PUA stylez.

About the naturals thing...have you guys noticed any actual naturals on this board? Could you point me to one? :p

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think it's a good question.

all those PUAs try to do basically is LOOK AT NATURALS and figure out why women flock to them. then they try to deconstruct it (i.e. natural makes a ****y joke then hooks up with the girl, PUA observes & writes down "****y & funny = good"

when it comes down to it, every PUA is a wannabe natural. while picking up is a strategic thing for PUAs, to naturals it's an ordinary thing, like breathing. they dont have to think about it, they don't have to overanalyze, they just get anything they want.

so yeah, id rather be a natural.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I chose PuA based on your descriptions.

You would also be more open to getting hurt by women, since you dont know all the information a PUA does. You will be more likely to have a One-itis.
2 things I wouldn't want.