Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

everyone, if you had one peice of advice to pass on to someone about women...

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
There is a concept called epigenetics. There is ongoing research on the subject.
Let me know when this "concept" becomes a scientifically proven fact then. As for me, I put my faith in myself -- not my ancestors.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
there’s plenty of evidence. You inherit all your instincts. You inherit your personality too. You inherit a fear of snakes and a hatred of loose women (paternity assurance).

You don’t know much about how these things work, young padawan
Instincts don't necessarily mean I inherited them from my ancestors, but rather my species' nature.

And no, I built my personality from the ground up. I know I did not inherit this. It was through design, will and persistence that I built it.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
We all stand on the shoulders of giants, coming from bloodlines, cultures and customs. All inherited. You even inherited the words you’re using right now to explain how original you are.

You’re not even a young padawan. Even young padawans know this.
What's your definition of inheritance? Is it in-born, or learnt? I learnt my language. It wasn't inborn. Just like my fate. It wasn't given to me according to my genes. I decide what happens to me and what my destiny is. Not the habits and trends of my ancestors.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me know when this "concept" becomes a scientifically proven fact then. As for me, I put my faith in myself -- not my ancestors.
https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1012911107

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women stop being fun at some points.

And when they do, the only reasonable thing is to move on to the next one (instead of making the classic mistake of trying to"make it work").

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t brother. Doublemangina is a woke troll who’s only purpose here is to run interference and confusion for Bill Gates and the rest of the cyber-mangina establishment.
There you go again; drawing conclusions based on non-existent facts. You should see a psychiatrist about your paranoid delusions. Seriously.

dogsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women choose, women chase, you just need to close the deal.

Learn how they communicate interest and just remember that it could be the right place, just the wrong time. Don't beat yourself up over it.