Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

everyone, if you had one peice of advice to pass on to someone about women...

6StringRy

Reaction score
If you're forming a long-term relationship, freedom has to be at the core of it. Don't let anybody ever try to control you. She can influence, but never control.

You're outside working on your pet project and she comes along, whining that you never spend time with her. She's being manipulative and trying to control your behavior. Call her out on that ****.

If she tells you that she'd rather you stay in and have sex then go out and play basketball with your friends like you do once a week, that's manipulative ****. She's trying to control you.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-If you want to be treated with respect from women (and others) treat yourself that way FIRST.

-Learn to having a fulfilling and happy life on your OWN, without women.

-Stop telling yourself that having a HOT girlfriend will complete your life and give you the self esteem that you desire, get those things on your own.

-Attain sexual confidence. There are two things that will help with this. 1). Learn sexual techniques, understand how a woman's body works, how to create sexual tension and anticipation. 2). Gain sexual experience with HOT women. Once you've had sex with a super hottie, you will KNOW that sex with the hottest women around isn't the solution(s) to your life.

-Hot women are COMMON, what is truly unique, and what you should be looking for, is CHEMISTRY. I've dated some hotties in my time but the one I enjoyed the most liked to do the things I ENJOY whether that be going for walks around the lake or just chill at home and play video games or watch a movie.

-Have criteria in mind when it comes to women. Know what you want in girls instead of being attracted to every hot woman you come across. Women aren't attracted to guys who don't have qualifications with the women they date.

-women look GOOD for a reason and that is to attract US. Many guys are intimated by a woman's beauty and thinks to himself "damn she's hot, there is no way that I am good looking enough for her". BULLSH!T. Women look that good to attract US. Our job isn't to match their level of attractiveness, our job is to either be attracted to THEM or NOT. In other words, you have my permission to stop being a whiny little b!tch who wonders if he is good looking enough.

-Attraction isn't a choice.

-The way to attract a woman is to give her 'good emotions' around you.

-Don't chase girls, get them to chase you. Don't try to win them over, get them to win you over.

-always retain your personal power in a relationship, the second you give up your power, you will NEVER get it back.

-Be willing to walk away from any woman. Once you aren't willing to walk away from a woman, she owns you and it's only a matter of a time until it's over.

-if you get dumped, walk away with your dignity and do it as soon as possible. Once a woman has dumped you, she will never value you the same way. Even if she takes you back someday, she will not have the same level of respect for you that she once had.

-if a woman takes a step back from you, take two steps back (metaphorically speaking).

-If a woman doesn't fit into your life, NEXT. DO NOT try to fit into her life.

-Handle all your emotional baggage and deal with your issues, then live a life that makes you happy with or without women. Have fun and enjoy life and chances are you will meet someone who wants to come along for the ride.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
-If you want to be treated by respect by woman (and others) treat yourself that way FIRST.

-Learn to having a fulfilling and happy life on your OWN, without women.

-Stop telling yourself that having a HOT girlfriend will complete your life and give you the self esteem that you desire, get those things on your own.

-Attain sexual confidence. There are two things that will help with this. 1). Learn sexual techniques, understand how a woman's body works, how to create sexual tension and anticipation. 2). Gain sexual experience with HOT women. Once you've had sex with a super hottie, you will KNOW that sex with the hottest women around isn't the solution(s) to your life.

-Hot women are COMMON, what is truly unique, and what you should be looking for, is CHEMISTRY. I've dated some hotties in my time but the one I enjoyed the most liked to do the things I ENJOY whether that be going for walks around the lake or just chill at home and play video games or watch a movie.

-Have criteria in mind when it comes to women. Know what you want in girls instead of being attracted to every hot woman you come across. Women aren't attracted to guys who don't have qualifications with the women they date.

-women look GOOD for a reason and that is to attract US. Many guys are intimated by a woman's beauty and thinks to himself "damn she's hot, there is no way that I am good looking enough for her". BULLSH!T. Women look that good to attract US. Our job isn't to match their level of attractiveness, our job is to either be attracted to THEM or NOT. In other words, you have my permission to stop being a whiny little b!tch who wonders if he is good looking enough.

-Attraction isn't a choice.

-The way to attract a woman is to give her 'good emotions' around you.

-Don't chase girls, get them to chase you. Don't try to win them over, get them to win you over.

-always retain your personal power in a relationship, the second you give up your power, you will NEVER get it back.

-Be willing to walk away from any woman. Once you aren't willing to walk away from a woman, she owns you and it's only a matter of a time until it's over.

-if you get dumped, walk away with your dignity and do it as soon as possible. Once a woman has dumped you, she will never value you the same way. Even if she takes you back someday, she will not have the same level of respect for you that she once had.

-if a woman takes a step back from you, take two steps back (metaphorically speaking).

-If a woman doesn't fit into your life, NEXT. DO NOT try to fit into her life.

-Handle all your emotional baggage and deal with your issues, then live a life that makes you happy with or without women. Have fun and enjoy life and chances are you will meet someone who wants to come along for the ride.
one

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Posters who contributed MORE than one piece of advice = 8 (including myself)

jophil28 said:
Here are some related thoughts..
Spend your time, efforts and attention only on quality women who demonstrate a HIGH interest level in you . Eject the AWs,fakes and flakes, cheaters, drinkers and drugies and women who have had multiple failed LTRs. Do not get involved with women who have other male "friends" . These "friends" are being used by her for all kinds of benefits..
Be very wary of single mothers and be willing to walk away at the first sign of problems. Never "negotiate" anything problematic with a woman. She could care less about mutual resolution of conflict. Women generally believe that they are entitled to have all difficulties resolve themselves in their favor, which really means that she expects you to give ground.

Keep you finger on the Eject lever for at least the first three months.
Mr.Positive said:
Women act on the "emotions" and "feelings" you generate in them, never logic. Throw logic out when dealing with women, and ignore what they say.

Women will say one thing, then do something completely different. A woman's actions will tell you everything.

Furthermore, never get frustrated or angry with women...just get disappointed.
ducaro said:
A very interesting thread...

1. I second Warrior74
2. Do not trust women who are scared of being alone.
3. Do not waste time with women who are excessivelyconcerned with their exteriors (Women with tatoos and piercings are)
4. Women will always follow their emotions and they always like novelty.
5. They should always be treated like little girls.
6. Try very hard and look beyond her appearance. Most women have nothing beyond that.
azanon said:
That it is possible to find a woman that would be worthy of marriage, where you'd benefit more from the marriage than alone but that finding a woman of this caliber will not be easy. Remember, the guy here with the most green squares is married.

Ok I admit, this wasn't my first choice, but I felt obligated to say it given what's been already said.

Call me lazy, but I practically shudder now at the thought of having to do everything in a daily routine. If you can find a genuine partner that pulls half (or more than half) the total weight, life is so much easier.
Colossus said:
I'll add another--

Avoid obsessing over a woman's looks. You will find this really is a waste of life. Physical attraction is a non-negotiable, but if you are always striving for the 9's and 10's you will miss out on women who can bring a LOT more to your table.

I second most of what everyone else has said. Notice that this all DJ 101. Live and breathe the BASICS and you will figure out the rest.
sodbuster said:
Forgot, If you are thinking maybe I should break up with her-you should.
DonS said:
Don't take life so seriously. You know what, we are all going to get old and die. Let go of all your insecurities and just go for it; because, in the end, it is this quality that is most attractive to the ladies. Well-adjusted women love a well-adjusted man. And what display gauges how well-adjusted you are, simply confidence. The confidence to walk into a room of strangers and make it happen; the confidence to tell your boss you want to be challenged, and mean it; the confidence to see a woman you want to have sex with and to make it happen.

Stop allowing the world to control you like a string puppet; you make it happen; no one else.
Number of posters called out for posting more than one piece of advice =

backbreaker said:
:crackup:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well... yes but damnit this damn 10 post rule they have now i can't call everyone out.. I just called the last poster out.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
well... yes but damnit this damn 10 post rule they have now i can't call everyone out.. I just called the last poster out.
;)

Anyway, I see now why you just wanted ONE piece of advice, you wanted everyone to contribute their ABSOLUTE best piece of advice. But man, it's hard for me to censor myself when I've learned so many different nuggets of gold.

But I'll try, just for you. Here is my absolute BEST piece of advice I can give:

Handle all your emotional baggage and deal with your issues, then live a life that makes you happy with or without women. Have fun and enjoy life and chances are you will meet someone who wants to come along for the ride.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman are NOT the sweet innocent creatures you would like to believe that they are. She might have blown the entire football team in the locker room after the game in high school, and chances are about 99.9999999% that you will never know about it.

Don't fall into the "She's not like that, she's DIFFERENT" trap.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Woman are NOT the sweet innocent creatures you would like to believe that they are. She might have blown the entire football team in the locker room after the game in high school, and chances are about 99.9999999% that you will never know about it.

Don't fall into the "She's not like that, she's DIFFERENT" trap.

So true. Women have done dirtier things than you would ever want to know. That pristine beauty you have Oneitis over?? Took it up the chute while her last boyfriend video taped it, then let his best friend do the same.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never assume a crying woman's tears are genuine.

Never assume that a woman is sorry for what she did, she's sorry that you're leaving or that she got caught (etc).

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
When a woman does or says something that doesn't make sense to you and gives you one of those WTF?? moments, it's not that "women are illogical" or that "they don't make any sense" or that they're having a emotional moment or being absent-minded or anything else but the simple fact that...

they're bullsh!tting you.

You're having the WTF moment because you're trying to make sense out of something that doesn't make sense.
- When the above happens, end the conversation at that moment or things could get verbally abusive and physically violent, if the conversation continues.

- It will take at least 6 months, or possibly years, before you really know a woman. A well-known poster's motto was "protect the heart." Men fall in love more often and our love is deeper, which can lead to mental ruin if you chose the wrong woman.

gösta berling

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man should only love a woman who loves him first and a lot.

Improve your social skills, because the talkative person gets laid way more often.

Women crave emotion even if it is negative, so don't be afraid to hurt them. Wounding women binds them to you more deeply than kindness.

Last edited:

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Being the NICE guy doesn't land you women. Being THAT guy only lands you girl "friends". Loads of compliments, tons of gifts, and tons of attention DOES NOT WORK. While women like this stuff, it's because they know they can use you just like every other chump out there, and get free stuff out of you. Just because you give her things, doesn't mean your getting any, and dont think that's going to change anytime soon either. One way or another, YOU WILL LOSE, and that guy the total opposite of you will be giving it to her, while your at home gluing Hershey Kisses to a piece of paper trying to be suave by giving her a piece of paper that says "here is a free kiss" the next time you see her. Stop being a homo, and leave that to the preschoolers.

Point... Women are NOT going to see you in a sexual way EVER, and will see you the same as her cute puppy dog at home. You'll make her feel all nice, warm and cuddly, but that's it.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First - Sell your pedestal, sniper rif1e and TV's on Craigslist - there's barrels full of crabs (aka Chumps) who'll pay top dollar for all that crap.

Next, in every interaction with women if things get confusing (or you want to be one step ahead of the rest) stop for a minute and think about the following which is so often parroted but never really explored deeper. Just one thing seems to drive women - a careful balance between Security and inSecurity.

When you are wondering why they are acting covertly, speak indirectly and doing things that make no sense just ask yourself this. If your primary programming was to balance security and insecurity at the same time wouldn't it then make sense to speak and act this way?

Women don't LJBF you because they are cowards or cunning or devious, they do it because they're afraid you'll go cave man on their arse and they found a way to avoid it. Rescuing & Saving - never works because your giving them security that they haven't had to earn. And in the end you'll just break yourself which ultimately makes them loose respect for you which directly translates to a life long sensation of inSecurity associated with the naive chump who thought his actions would earn him the prize.

All single women to some degree (especially the strong independent career types) provision their own security at a perceived level thus you had better bring that same level or better to the table as women don't like to "downgrade" when it comes to their feeling of security.

I could go on and on, but it finally clicked with me a while back. C&F, cold approaches, LJBF reversals, negs, etc, etc, etc are all just playing out a simple (or complex) dance between perceived security / insecurity.

When you see a guy with confidence around women, he is doing this (and often not aware of it). Their perception of security/insecurity is fascinating. When you establish and retain the frame as the prize you are continually playing out the dance they need yet have no real way of explaining to us.

And if it isn't confusing enough, just remember that our matrix programmed response to a women's perceived security needs is almost always 100% bassackwards. Example, we think they are the "one" or need to hear from us soon so we call to them back too quickly - next date she LJBF's or flakes - WTF? You just gave her the wrong type of security by not making her feel a healthy bit of insecurity first (she needs that dance to play out).

It's okay to have your head in the clouds, just have one foot on the ground too. Good women want to compliment your life and bring you up. If they're not doing that they are bringing you down and wasting your single most important resource - your time. Always listen to and follow your gut because it's your subconcious thwacking your left brain which is probably stuck in paralysis by analysis.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the above are valuable pieces of advice

One thing that I personally believe that has not yet been mentioned is:

'No sex before marriage.'

Now I am a Christian, but forget about that for a second. Look at it from a PURELY Don Juan perspective.

If you aren't thinking about trying to lay her, you'll come across as more natural, spontaneous, and fun. All girls find that hot and it causes them to fall in love with you

More importantly, by not having sex with her, you are able to weed out low quality women. Low quality women use sex as a way to get power over you. A guy who wants to wait to have sex, cannot be manipulated or controlled by the girl (which is why I'm sure you've guys have all noticed, that when you turn a girl down for sex, she gets PISSED cause she can't control you by giving/witholding sex). A high quality girl is into love, she is LESS into power or manipulation, so she will be more likely to stick around.

Obviously if you want to just bang low quality girls - go ahead that is your perogative. Just remember the opportunity costs of time, money, emotional energy. As Rollo said: 'You always pay for sex in one form, or another.'