“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Everyone here should read the book “The Shallow Man” by Coerte V. W. Felske

M

member159871

Guest
It’s a book about a guy in New York who’s a club promoter, who’s only mission in life is to sleep with models, whom he nicknames as “Thing”. He goes around searching for models to talk to and sleep with. Later in life he realizes that models have made him unhappy and he wish he had focused on his life more. Not only is this a really funny book, it’s also an important reminder for all of us to not make women the center of our lives. I especially related heavily to it as I am struggling with this as well. I’d recommend everyone read this book as it teaches important lessons while also being funny.

Edit: Also give this a read. It’s a old Sex and the City column in the New York Observer (before it became a TV show) about “modelizers” and guys who bed models, which inspired the SATC episode “Models and Mortals”. In the last sentence one of the guys says that models have “****ed up my life”. Interesting stuff.

 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top